Honestly, she didn't feel like it was a good idea to go. It had been two days since she saw Damien and she didn't want to see him again, except to land that punch in his face.

"I have a test"

"You always have tests."

"It's a really important one" She rested on the counter. "And you're not that good at basketball anyway"

"You'll just have to come and see for yourself" he didn't take offence.

"Nice try, Par" She patted his shoulders and moved away from him.

Night drew fast and the bar was packed again. Noelle had come after her class but was once again being disturbed by James.

Kate couldn't stop laughing at Noelle's obvious fake smile. At least one good thing was happening this week.

The basketball guys joined Parker at the counter. Kate frowned at the redhead—Brianna, as Parker called her—as she walked in the with team. Did she have to follow them everywhere? The girl gave her a smug look before sitting next to Parker.

"Hey," she whispered to him while still looking at Kate.

Ugh! She couldn't take this.

Kate turned to tell Noelle she was going outside for some air, Damien would enter any minute now since his team were here. But her best friend was still busy with their annoying boss. Deciding not to disturb James' wonderful moment, she walked out through the back door.

She rested on the door and breathed out.

"I knew you'd be out here"

She shivered in shock. Looking ahead, she noticed Damien walking towards her. He had a lighted cigarette stick in his mouth and she could only glare at him. He seemed to notice where she was looking and dropped the stick on the floor before squashing it.

"You never listen, do you?" She scoffed.

Smokers die young. Didn't he know that?

Gosh, her 'coming out for fresh air' had now been ruined. She turned her back to him and opened the door.

"You know you can't ignore me forever, Katherine" Damien said.

"That's exactly what I'm doing right now"

"Would you just listen to me for a second?" He sighed and she turned to him.

Why was he acting like she was the one frustrating his efforts here?

"Just go back to your girlfriend"

"I don't do girlfriends," he said with an eyebrow raised.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize for what Trey and B did"

Kate sighed. Sometimes, this boy was just too nice. Did he always have to apologize for his lousy friends' acts?

"Well, they wouldn't have acted like that if you hadn't told them. And in case you don't know, that night with you was a mistake."

"I didn't tell them" he chose to ignore her last statement.

"Oh, so they were there when it happened? Or maybe they just happen to know everything that happens without being told," she said with fake enthusiasm.

"Stop being sarcastic, Katherine"

"You can't tell me what to do"

Why was she wasting her time with this guy again? She turned to leave.

"I promise, I only told Dylan. Nobody else knew. I don't know how they found out"

She slowly turned to him.

"You told Dylan!?" She yelled out.

Was he stupid!?

Damien shrugged and she could only pull at her hair. Was that why Dylan had tried to shut Trey up? Had he been the one who told them?

"Dylan didn't tell anyone," Damien said, as if reading her thoughts.

"And how would you know?" She spat at him.

"Because he's Dylan," he said with an eye roll. "And why are you so upset?"

Really? Did he not remember how his friends had embarrassed her?

"So your obsessive girlfriend miraculously knows about my mistake and exposes it to the whole world and you expect me not to be upset?!"

"You called kissing me a mistake" Damien held his hand over his chest.

Kate rolled her eyes. Girls were normally begging for his kisses so he probably wasn't used to this. A smile tried to form on her face but she immediately changed it to a frown. She wasn't going to forgive this guy so easily. And it wasn't like he was telling the truth.

"Will you be at the game tomorrow?"

"I won't"

"You should be. I'd apologize properly"

"I don't need your apology, Damien" She walked inside the bar and shut the door behind her.

"Kat! Kat!" Noelle crashed into her as she turned around after locking the door.

"What?" She peeled Noelle off her and headed to the main door.

"You wouldn't believe it! Damien told Dylan about your kiss"

"And then he told Brianna and Trey, I know"

She couldn't believe she had thought Dylan was the good guy.

"What, no."

Kate turned to Noelle.

"Trey was passed out in the room when they were talking about it" Noelle explained. "Well, at least they thought he was. Dylan thinks that's how Trey knew"

Kate thought for a while.

"And you believe him?"

"I mean, yeah. He's Dylan"

She grunted and went back to work. Why do they keep saying that? She was just going to avoid any Dylan or Damien talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiii readerss. I don't know if y'all noticed but the headings of each chapter make a sentence (for example, chapters 1-4 sum up 'Blue is not just a feeling of sadness)
Well if you didn't notice I'm telling you noww...because I'm out of sentences : /
If you have any motivating quotes or what you like to say, put it up in the comment section or you can send me a direct message.

Your shady writer.