O brawling love O loving hate

ابدأ من البداية

I was ecstatic but equally just as nervous.

"We look gorgeous, don't we" I say in a butchered british accent. "Yes my dear" belly says mimicking my accent right back at me, taking my hand and bowing down infront of me placing a soft kiss on the back of it.

We were dressed head to toe in Susannah's outfits and fascinators, she had hand picked especially for me and Belly. She said they "fit our aura".

This is what madam fisher had dressed me in today

"Hey! Jeremiah" Belly called out to him relieved to see a familiar face.

"Oh,my god. Uh- belly, Bek. Wow I didn't even recognise you" He smiled back looking us both up and down. I feel my face getting red and my hands getting sweaty as his eyes examine me.

"Tell me truthfully. Do I look like a fool? Belly asked him nervously.

"Uhm no you look good. You guys look good." He laughs. "Let me walk you guys over." He smiled.

I squint my eyes at him, motioning to his bare upper body. He notices too, "Hey you don't like a man in uniform" I giggle as he offers me his arm.

He talked to us about his new job as a lifeguard and the amazing food they had at the debutante gathering.

I wasn't paying attention to that but how embrassing it was going to be walking in with semi-naked Jeremiah Fisher and it was just that. embrassing.

I immediately felt eyes on me when we walked into the room and I knew Belly felt it too, It was like a spotlight was shining directly on us.

"Jeremiah?" A woman turned to us. "Paige." Jere greeted her. "Where's your shirt?" The woman asked causing me to stifle a laugh.

"It's always a pleasure." He grabbed her hand, placing a kiss to her knuckles. "Mhm." She nodded.

"This is Belly. Uh I mean Isabel Conklin. The young women my mom told you about, my future wife" She slapped his shoulder at his antics.

"And what am I chopped liver?" I questioned Jere as he only introduced Belly and not me. "You know exactly who you are "he says rubbing the small of my back from the side.