Till Then I'll Just Pretend

When I wake up, I'm really confused. I try to pull my head up off the pillow but the room spins, so I lay it back down. After a few minutes of me being awake, the nurses wheel me back to the room I was in before, to see all the guys sitting on their phones. 

"Hey, she's back!" Folio exclaimed. The other guys all look up and smile as they see me being wheeled in. "How you feeling?" Noah asked. "Like a million bucks." I respond. "Oh yeah?" he asks. "Yeah." I confirm. 

The nurse looks at the guys before saying, "Yeah, she's gonna be a little loopy for a while bu that should ware off in a couple hours and after it does, the doctor will be in to talk with her and all of you about what she can and can't do during her recovery." 

"Sounds good." Nicholas says and then the nurse leaves. 

"Guys, the room is spinning and Noah has 2 heads." I say which makes them laugh. "Hey Kenzie, who's your favorite person?" Nicholas asks. "I don't know. Probably Spongebob." I respond. 

"But that's not-" Folio gets cut off by Jolly saying, "Just leave it." 

After a little while, the room stopped spinning so now I'm sitting up in the bed. "Dude, you know what I want?" I ask no one in particular. "What?" Folio questions. "A fucking unicorn." I say. Jolly chuckles a little before asking, "Oh yeah? Why do you want a unicorn?" 

"I didn't say anything about a unicorn." I say, confused. "Yeah you did." he responds.

"No I didn't." 

"Yes you did." 

"Did not." 

"Did too." 

"Cut it out, both of you." Noah chuckles out. 

"Dude I just remembered I gotta call my brother. Give me my phone." I say. "No, how about we wait for the medicine to wear off a little more before we give you your phone back." Folio says. 

"Fine." I sigh. 

A little while later, the guys deem me sober enough, I guess, to call my brother. 

*ANDY'S POV*