"So where is Ranboo?" asked Ghostbur, turning to face the brunette.

"He's probably asleep upstairs. It's past midnight so he and the others are out cold" claimed Tubbo, as he pushed back some of his hair.

"Oh, is Tommy here? I saw the sheep woman come to visit this place" inquired Ghostbur.

"Yeah he is-" started Tubbo, before stopping.

"What did you say?" he uttered.

"I saw the sheep woman come to visit this place? Friend and I were looking for Niki in Snowchester but couldn't find her, so we just kinda started walking around the town and saw a sheep woman doing some shopping" explained Ghostbur.

"You saw Puffy today?" remarked Tubbo, with concern.

"Yup! She was carrying him" nodded Ghostbur, gesturing towards Tubbo.

Tubbo furrowed his brows as he glanced down at the small blonde on his hip. Tommy was paying him no mind as he was reaching for Friend, who was sniffing him. He used his other hand to push the sheep away before turning back to Ghostbur.

"Ghostbur, you knew about this?" questioned Tubbo, distress rising in his voice.

"Oh yes, a weird shift happened in the Limbo after Tommy died. So weird that I felt it while in the world of the living. Don't know what it was but it lead me to the sheep woman's house and I found him there" retolded Ghostbur, waving his arms about.

"Oh primes," muttered Tubbo.

"Have you told anyone?" he asked, as he grabbed the sleeve of the ghost.

"Told anyone what?" hummed Ghostbur, with a blank expression.

"About the shift in Limbo? About Tommy? Puffy or sheep woman?" stammered Tubbo.

"Nope," replied Ghostbur, with a smile.

"Are you sure?" urged Tubbo.

"Positive" nodded Ghostbur.

"HIV positive?" claimed Tubbo.

"Maybe" shrugged Ghostbur.

The two just look at each other for a moment, though with very different expressions. The goat boy's pale green eyes narrowed as he stared into the ghost's white pupil-less ones. Ghostbur was never good at lying so it was obvious he was telling the truth but Tubbo could never be too sure when compared to his once living counterpart. He let go of his ghost friend's yellow sleeve before he pressed his hand against his forehead.

"Okay, I'll trust you on this, but if you help me with something" exhaled Tubbo.

"Oh! What is it?" hummed Ghostbur.

"Puffy & I haven't been able to get Tommy to sleep and we've tried everything at this point. Wilbur basically raised him and you half of Wilbur in a way, so do you have an idea of how we can get him to sleep?" informed Tubbo, as he turned Tommy around so he was in full view.

Tommy cooed in confusion as he faced towards the friendly ghost. Ghostbur hummed slightly as he gently squished the blonde's cheeks.

"Have you tried music? I have a memory of singing to him and Fundy to calm them down when we used to live in the van" suggested Ghostbur.

"Music? Huh, we haven't actually" replied Tubbo.

"Let's go try that" he urged, as he began walking off.

"Yeah, let us try!" nodded Ghostbur, following after him.

The small group headed down the hall from where Tubbo came from. Returning to the lounge room. The brunette set Tommy on the couch so he could rearrange some things. He made a makeshift bedding on the floor since he imagined he wasn't gonna be able to make it upstairs to bed. He pulled a blanket off a separate chair to place over Puffy so she wasn't cold. Lastly, he put away the toys that were splayed out on the floor to keep the blonde entertained earlier. Everything seemed to be cleaned up since he leftover energy to do so. He looked back over to where Tommy was resting. Ghostbur was hovering just above him and seemed to be cooing happily over him.

"He's just so small!" fawned Ghostbur, as he squished the baby's face

"Once a big man and now he is the tiniest man" he added, joking to himself.

"I guess that is true now" chuckled Tubbo, as he shook his head.

He lowered himself to the floor and leaned over to pick Tommy off of the couch. He settled the blonde on the cushions on the floor. He whined at first but settled after a bit. Tubbo rested his head on his hand as he looked up to Ghostbur, who sat himself on the opposite side of the small boy. Friend snuggled up beside the ghost and rested their head on his leg.

"Okay lemme think of a song really quick" started Ghostbur.

"Take your time" assured Tubbo.

The ghost nodded as he closed his eyes to think. As they sat there, there was a slow rising stillness settling around them. Like the world around them was slowing down for just a moment.

"Life and death, and love and birth"

"And peace and war on the planet earth"

"Is there anything worth more,"

"Than peace and love on the planet earth"

"Oh-Woah"

"Come and sing it with me,"

"The words relate to the key"

"If it's a pattern, if it's a pattern"

"Just repeat after me..."

A soft snore seemed to cause the ghost to open his eyes. He glanced to see that both Tubbo and Tommy had fallen asleep. A smile curled on to his destaurated face as he reached over to pull a blanket over the two. Though he couldn't sleep like them, Ghostbur chose to lay next to them. Friend moved up to rest their head on his stomach as they started going to sleep. He petted the blue animal's head before resting his eyes.

This was much more welcoming to take rest in.