She looked over and it seemed Niki was feeling the same but somewhat hiding her cloak. It was pretty cute but she didn't want her beloved to be uncomfortable. She extended her hand to the strawberry blonde to provide support for her. Though hesitant at first, Niki slowly slipped her gloved hand into Puffy's without making much of a fuss. They both knew it had been awhile since either of them had done anything together since life kinda split them up for awhile but it eventually brought them back together under strange & unpredictable circumstances. Either way, Puffy was quite happy that her bond with Niki hadn't faltered too much since their loss of contact.

After a bit of walking, the trio finally arrived at the hyper tunnel. Eret helped Puffy push a large boat into the water so the three of them could fit in it together without worrying about multiple boats. Once it splashed into the water, Puffy was the first to climb in. She reached back to help Niki into the boat while Eret held up the longer part of her dress to avoid it falling into the water. The herobrine hybrid followed similar steps but holding their own end of the dress while the sheep woman guided them into the boat. Once they were all settled, Puffy reached out and pulled the handle on the side of the wall. Just as always, pistols appeared and pushed them into the fast flowing water. The short lived adrenaline provided them with the rush they needed after shuffling through cold nation as they traveled into the Greater Smp.

Once they pumped against the docks on the other side of the tunnel, the trio started climbing out and heading towards the prime path. When they reached it, Puffy spotted two familiar faces talking with each other.

"Sam! Foolish!" exclaimed the sheep woman, as she trotted over to them men.

"Hey!! You guys made it" waved Foolish, as he watched the trio walk over.

"I thought you guys were going to be in the banquet room when we arrived" remarked Eret, as he reached out to shake the creeper man's hand.

"We decided to wait for you all to make sure you got here safely" informed Sam, returning the hand shake.

"That's nice and all, but oh my primes! You guys cleaned up real nicely" acclaimed Puffy, as she stood back to look at the two of them.

"You both look wonderful" complimented Eret, as they circled around the two.

"You are one to talk, you are absolutely stunning" stated Foolish, gently bumping the brunet.

"Aw, thank you mate, but have you seen Puffy & Niki?" chuckled Eret, fanning themselves.

"Never thought I'd ever see the day when you weren't in your cloak, Niki" remarked Sam, tilting his head to the side.

"I thought of playing dress up for a night. Haven't gone dancing in a long time" smiled Niki, her cheeks flushing.

"Well we better get going before we waste the evening just complimenting each other" declared Puffy, throwing her arm around Niki's shoulder.

"Definitely, I do hope they have food that isn't egg related" nodded Foolish.

"Me too" breathed Sam, as he extended his arm out to the demi-god.

Foolish gracefully accepted it and the two headed down the path. Puffy followed behind them as she led Niki by her hand while ushering Eret with the other one. Hopefully things didn't get too crazy tonight.

~~

"Ranboo!!" called Tubbo, as he exited the kitchen.

"Yeah?" replied the enderman hybrid, his head poking out from the upstairs trapdoor.

"I'm gonna take a short run to the shops. We are almost out of baby formula for Tommy" informed Tubbo, as he searched for his jacket.

"This late? Are you sure that's safe" remarked Ranboo, as he started to climb down the ladder.