I just sighed.

I gave Charles back his watch that I stole after giving him war flashbacks then returned to Red Bull.

I watched as all my siblings sat with Rekha and Sri Auntie whilst dad and Pinky were off to the side by the windows.

"Sri Auntie" I pouted walking over to her.

"come beta come"

I sat down on her lap and curled up into a ball like I used to when I was younger.

She ran her fingers through my hair as we listened to Leanna rant on about her at Harrods.

My phone buzzed so I looked down.

maxie paxie🤭 : where are you

me : lounge?

maxie paxie🤭 : I'm stuck meeting our sponsors alone

me : tough tooties😝

maxie paxie🤭 : I'll show you tough tooties😑

I giggled switching the phone off.

Soon enough it was time for the drivers parade, so Xena and I left.

"you know this weather is so bipolar" she huffed.

I shook my head putting on my sunglasses.

"welcome to the home Grand Prix, what is to come of Red Bull here from P1?"

I giggled pulling my straw out my mouth to answer the reporter.

"super excited to be home and racing, the car's feeling good. the weather is going to be an interesting one, but I feel like we can manage and hold off the pack and hopefully Max can make up some places as well"

"thank you Amani"

"thank you"

I continued walking to our respective cars for the driver parade with Xena tailing me from behind.

"look at all the fans" she gushed.

I smiled trying to wave at everyone before greeting my driver and climbing into the car.

"smile, wave and look pretty" Xena said fixing my hair.

I nodded.

I turnt to my right and saw Max cuddling his driver.

erm chile anyways

The parade started and I couldn't help but get emotional every time I saw someone holding up a poster with my name on it or wearing my merch.

One girl was holding up one of my og Prema team photos and that's what triggered the water works.

Knowing that the support I had from the beginning of my rendezvous career is still there, is amazing and words can't be put to together to describe how grateful I am.