Lucas.

"Well, well, looks like I save two princesses"-Lucas

"Lucas!"-Athanasia

"What took you so long?!"-Nayeli

"Sorry, girls but I need your mutt to find your location" Lucas points out Raven who came rushing towards Athanasia and Nayeli as jumps into Athanasia's arms.

Raven soon starts licking both Athanasia and Nayeli as making them laugh.

"Come on, Piggy Princess and Tribal Shamaness. We need to go back to Siodonna quick before your respective moms gets a heart attack" Lucas said as having his pinky cleaning his ear in a causal manner.

The three of them, including Raven soon escaped from the Emperor Palace and going to the gardens to hide.

Lucas soon reversed to his child appearance as they hide in the brushes while the guards and maids were searching for them.

"Lucas! What are you waiting for? Use your magic to get us back to Mama and others" Athanasia whisper yell at him which Lucas 'Shh' her that made her frown.

"First, I need to confirm something" Lucas whispered which both princesses looked at him in 'What'.

Lucas soon saw the Emperor demeaning where was Athanasia and her friend to the knights who were knocked out by Lucas.

Lucas saw him and seeing no trace of black magic in him.

'He doesn't have black magic...That means, he never use Black magic after Lady Diana runaway with her noble friend... Because of the change of fate. That means...that stupid novel's prophetic future won't happen. Honestly, I wouldn't care less as longest as Athanasia won't endured that bullshit future. Why did I suddenly care for her?' Lucas thought in confusion.

You will soon know, Lucas.

You will soon know.

Suddenly, Claude's gaze moves to the brushes where they were hiding that surprises them which they almost shriek.

"Alright, let's go back to Siodonna!" Lucas declares red before he teleported himself, Athanasia and Nayeli with Raven out of the Imperial Palace and going back to the Siodonnaian Royal Palace.

Siodonna's Royal Palace~

They soon appeared in the gardens of the Royal Palace which they sighs in relief since they thought Claude almost got them.

"That was a close one..."-Nayeli

"That Emperor does have a sharp senses. He really does possesses the Imperial mana of the Imperial Family"-Lucas

"Woof!!"-Raven

"We have to tell Mama and others! Papa will find out soon where we are! Athy has to tell Mama quick! Come on, Raven!" Athanasia soon ran out to look for her mother as Raven followed her.

Both Nayeli and Lucas sighs as they looked at each other.

"We should inform Mamá about this quick"-Nayeli

"It's going to be huge problem that the Royal Family will deal with"-Lucas

Back with Athanasia.

The young princess ran as fast as she could with her little legs through the gardens which many servants and workers were surprised to see her.

"Princess?!"

"We have to tell Her Highness and Their Majesties!"

"Call for Lady Lilian, Lady Sharma and Miss Dalia!"