Chapter 173 - 176

Start from the beginning

It was not until after nine in the evening, Tang Yitong finally replied, "Oh my God, Little Yan Yan, you call this fat? "Even if you are fat, it's your breasts that are fat. Someone will come to collect the dress tomorrow. I will ask the designer to make the bra size bigger. Tsk Tsk, these human breasts are charming..."

The first part was still considered serious, but Su Yan could not listen to the rest of the conversation. Her little face turned red from Tang Yitong's teasing of "Human breasts". She looked at herself in the mirror and felt that it was not right. She had not eaten papaya or anything... how did she suddenly become so much bigger?

Three days later, on Wednesday, Su Yan finally received the modified dress. She tried it on again, and sure enough, other than the bust, there were no other changes, she also did not feel that suffocating feeling.

She deliberately turned her body sideways and looked at herself in the mirror. Indeed, there seemed to be some changes in her body curves. She did not dare to say that her breasts were turbulent, but it was big enough to look at. She had deliberately weighed herself just now. It was only halfway through the winter, she had gained six pounds and she did not expect that all of it gained at her breasts.

Chapter 174: Meeting Everywhere In Life

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Su Yan blushed from watching herself but she was in a good mood. If word got out that she had only gained weight on her boobs, many people would be green with envy.

In the blink of an eye, it was the day of the annual party. It was past four in the afternoon. Su Yan was at home practicing yoga online when the makeup team arranged by Tang Yitong arrived at the villa.

After nearly two anda half hours of makeover, Su Yan finally completed the makeup part. She then put on the cocktail dress that Tang Yitong had given her and left the house. She did not need to drive today as a car was sent to pick her up.

Based on earlier research, a decision has been made to hold this year's annual party on her yacht. Company security staff would be standing guard onshore. As this was an exclusive party, one could not board the yacht without an invitation.

All invitations were sent out by Tang Yitong, Su Yan did not question them. However, her yacht had a strict limit on the number of passengers it could carry. Out of the 40 artistes from Dragon Emperor Entertainment, only about 20 people could attend. There were 30 other employees. The yacht's restaurant was only about 400 meters. Fortunately, the deck area could be used. All in all, the yacht could carry about 300 guests at any one time.

However, Tang Yitong only sent out less than 150 invitations. Other than people from her own company, the rest were mostly units that had collaborated with Dragon Emperor Entertainment. Those with VIP invitations could even bring a plus one. As for her media friends, Tang Yitong did not invite them.

Forty minutes later, the car arrived at the pier. There were already many parked cars at this time, most likely by guests heading to the party.
Jiangdu Pier in January was cold; with sea breeze almost attacking one's face. As soon as she stepped out of the car, Su Yan thought of returning home. It was too cold outside.

But since she was already here, how could she back out at the last moment? She braced the cold wind and boarded the yacht calmly. Many reporters flocked to the pier when they heard the news. When they saw Su Yan, they frantically snapped pictures of her.