CHAPTER 1

Apo a big fanboy of mile phakphum romsaithong.. A famous guitarist and singer in Thailand..

Apo has a dream to meet and see and attend his concert.. But…he have no enough money to attend the concert..Every time his friends go to Mile's concert, Apo gets sad..everyone is going but he can't go…he always wanted to go and see him once.. That's his dream..But he hope to see him some day mile.. whenever apo feels sad or feels low..he listen mile songs.. His songs heals his sadness…It's not just songs..he also has miles photos on the wall of his room..he has his photos, his photo cards.. like everything…Apo likes Mile so much not as a fan boy but as a person too..

Mile phakphum romsaithong.. A guitarist and singer…To become an idol, you have to go through a lot of problems…There will be people who will love you after becoming an idol and at the same time there will be people who hates you.. in Mile's life..he also faced so many hard situations and problems.. His parents didn't accept him to becoming an idol…the whole time they was against on mile..But parents want their child to be happy. at last mile parents also accepted him to become an idol..now he's in great position..He has gained many fans across the country.. It is his responsibility to entertain his fans..and he proved it by doing that… he always loves his beloved fans..he has not only fan girls.. There are so many fan boys too… but mile..he is into boys.. he never found his love.. But deep down he also wants one boy in his life..

He held a lot of concerts with his singing partner jeff satur…he is not only mile's singing partner.. mile adores jeff like his own little brother…he shares everything with jeff.. mile feels comfortable around with jeff... he always says to jeff like… I'm so lucky to have you for being with my singing partner..

Will apo attend Mile's concert this time or not?