Ch.6

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"Fuck it you bastar-" I slapped him in the middle of speaking.

"What the hell is wrong with you- YOU SLUT?!" he screamed at me still pointing the weapon.

I kicked him right where the sun don't shine and ran, ran as fast as I could- held felix's hand.

And jumped out the window.

The glass flew around making it look like there where snowflakes [sharp ones] in the air.

as we fell down at probably a high speed, a realized- i wasn't scared.

I wanted to die anyways.

Strong arms engulfed me.

oh right felix...

The huge trees where appearing closer and closer making me feel almost thrilled.

wow how sadistic y/n 

the trees faded away suddenly- it was holograms, of course!

a white floor was revealed as both our bodies smashed on impact to the ground.

I felt no pain- which means..

FELIX?

I got up and turned around to see felix next to me blood engulfing his body.

"shit you rascal- why'd you protect m-me?" I started talking to myself.

The bleeding was getting worse but I could do absolutely nothing.

Hyunjin's maniacal laugh was hear not so far away from us.

A doorway opened- Han and Jeongin stood a few meters away from us.

What happened next? I don't know- I blacked out

...

The room was blinding- a color of spotless white so pure and so refreshing from the weird house I was kept captive in.

Was I in heaven?

NAH GIRLIE TOO MANY BAD DEEDS

True.

My entire body felt sore- a beeping noise sounded from behind the curtain..

Hosiptal?

Felix.

I rushed out of the bed not caring about the killing ache in my body.

Felix... where are you?

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

SIGHHHH

THE BOOK IS ABT TO END IM SO SADDDDDDDD

BUTTT FEW MORE CHAPPY's DONT WORRYYYYYYY

IM SO SADDDDDD

:<

BUT YEAH STAY SAFE DRINK WATER STAY STAY <3333

REMINDER: YOU ARE ENOUGH AND YOU ARE SLAY DON'T LET THOSE RATS AROUND YOU DECIDE OTHERWISE OK?

LOVE YOU 

<3