Ch.26

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"Yeah, Of course Hyunjin" I said. "But could you get me off these chains please?"

"Sorry, Y/n,  I- I didn't mean for this- felix he-" Hyunjin started 

"Oh am I famous now?" Felix said entering the room, deep voice booming.

"u-uh nothing never mind" I tried to shoo hyunjin away and he got the message and left.

"My love, your the only one who could understand me" Felix said.

"Felix-" I started 

"No, I love you, I own you, I will never let you go." he said

"Felix, what happened? The members, why are they with you? scared of you?"

"That, does not concern you love" he kissed me deeply and left the room.

...

I woke up in a room, so girly, with white walls, and petite yellow flowers adorning the blacksplash of the bedroom walls.

Where am I?

I got up and looked down at my dress, a white flowy nightdress which had small little patterns at the hem of the dress.

What is this?

I got off the bed and went to the huge door with a small door handle, I turned it and walked down the eerie corridor.

It was night.

A room, allured me with a unnatural glow, I walked in to see a huge window, and with effort, I threw it open.

The autumn wind hit my face gently, the darkness of night.

something feels off.

In a distance I saw a small mirror outside the window.

Floating.

Coming closer and closer.

The mirror came close enough for me to see my reflection in it.

Wait?

That's not me in the mirror.

That's.... Felix...

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

FIRST OF ALL 4.5K READS TYSM. 

PART 1 OF THIS BOOK ENDS HERE <3

THIS BOOK HAS 2 PARTS SO CONGRATS YOU FINISHED PART ONE 

[dw it's like chapters, im not starting a new book and the story aint done yet]

GUESS ur STUCK W ME <33333

SENDING LOVE 

BYEBYe

<33