Chapter 1 Part 2: My new family

Sadly Des couldn't stay forever.. a week after I met her she stopped visiting.. she left me like everyone else did.. or so I thought at the time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
5 weeks had passed, kyro had found an old stray dog he looked after. They lived off scraps and food and water he managed to steal. Kyro fell asleep cuddling his pet.
Sadly his dog wouldn't wake up the next morning.
"Morning bud! wake up it's time to find food!" Kyro said playfully as he shook him.
No response..
"Buddy?"
Again... No response...
Kyro then realised the truth and broke down sobbing over the dog's body. The only friend he had left was dead.. he was alone once more.

Then a woman with blonde spiky hair overheard his cries and ran to find him. She saw him sobbing over the cold, lifeless body of his pet.
"You poor thing! How did you end up like this?!" She asked noticing how dirty, pale and skinny kyro was.
"I was abandoned by my mother to live on the streets... I've barely been able to eat... Luckily I could get access to water" he replied

"Here I'll let you stay with me and my son, I'll happily take you in as a part of our family, you look like you need it" she said.
"R-really!" He stood up and hugged her "Thank you!! thank you!!" He exclaimed in joy. "I'm Mitsuki Bakugo, but feel free to call me mom from now on!" She said happily. "And you are?" She asked.
"I'm kyro Atsuma!" He replied with a sparkle in his eyes. He then immediately looked at his dogs body and got upset again.
"Hey, don't get upset. He looks like he passed peacefully. You gave him the best life you possibly could. I'm sure he's at peace now." She said trying to comfort him.
"You're probably right.." he replied clearly still upset.
"Come on I'll take you back to my house and get you some food" Mitsuki said as she picked him up.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time skip to when kyro is 16)
A quick summary of what happened in the 11 years of my living with the Bakugo family.

I met my new brother Katsuki and we became incredibly close, I got my quirk diagnosed, I started going to school, I got bullied a while bunch but was loved by a concerning amount of students that wouldn't stop fawning over me, I became the top student of class due to my amazing grades and level of intelligence. But something interesting happened one night.
I'll let you find out about it through the story.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kyro went to bed like he usually did, but this time he awoke in a strange room filled with mist and fog. He saw a figure sat on a chair that looked vaguely similar to him.

"So you finally arrive, it's a pleasure to meet my other half." The figure said as he signalled for kyro to come closer.
"Who are you? And what do you mean "other half"?!" Kyro exclaimed in confusion

"I am Kage Botouko, the more ruthless part of you. I'm simply just an alternate personality of you that can take control whenever I please or If I think it's necessary" he replied.

"Listen, I have no clue about what you're talking about but I don't really care, just don't get in my way" kyro replied sternly.

"Alright then." He then started fading away, "I see our time is almost up, I'll see you again soon. Goodbye for now Kyro..."
He then completely faded away and kyro awoke in his room and got ready for school.
------------------------------------------------------------------