i. Charles Sim

Come and Go
Leave and Stay
Lose and Win
Hate and Love
Blessed and Cursed
Happiness and darkness

and lastly

Life and Death..

Who would have thought that the one you came into their lives would be the one who'll Leave them first?

Who would have thought that the one who's the reason for their first Lose in a championship would be the first who'll hate them the most?

Money is not a problem for him but he's not blessed as them, he's not loved as them and he will never be.

And who would have thought that his Life would be the reason for his Death that made them forced to go with their own lives without him.

' You win ' They thought.

' So come back to me , to us don't leave ' They plead but he never heard them. Vile will never be able to hear them anymore. Leaving them is like a cursed — no, He cursed them —Vile cursed them. Happiness will never come to them, Darkness will.

But who wouldn't have thought that their prayers were heard. They want him back? They Wanted Vile to come back to them ,so they were given a choice.

Once you successfully save him  ,you only have to choice.

You can be with him after you save him but you can't go back from the present.

Or

You'll meet him from the present but He will not remember any fragments of memories with you.

Once you failed to save him, life will be taken, It will be yours and you will never go back to the present.

Think before you enter the light, think properly.

The choices made them stop. There's a light at there side waiting for them to step on it. And a little girl infront of them, smiling waiting for their answers , she's holding an hour glass.

' I'll go.' Their answer make the girl giggled and smile widely.

Sure. Take this with you never break ,once you did means you'll giving up. Good luck .

As soon as they recieved it they immediately went to the light. Blinding their eyes making them to close their eyes as they continue to walk in, they never hesitate it, they never questioned it.

They never doubt anything coz all they want was to see and save Vile Kim again. Their only hope to complete what's missing to them that's all.

' You'll time travelled the day you met him. '

" This time, I'll make it right." they said to their selves, waiting for them to cross the boarder going back to the past where they first met him.

Charles Sim , the one who Vile kim first met. Not in school and not somewhere . They met at his house. Sim's household.

" I'm Vile Kim po" Charles eyebrows furrowed as he glance where the voice came. His eyes widened ,nanginginig ang mga kamay at halos mapako siya sa kinakatayuan niya.

And he's currently wearing his Highschool Uniform.

" Sigurado ka ba ijo? Dito ka nalang kaya? Kesa naman sa sinasaktan ka doon.." Ciara, Charles' mom worriedly said as she gently hold Vile's hand.

As far as Charles remember, he hated Vile first for getting his mom's attention when his mother never gave him any. But this time, I'll let you have it all. Attention ko din, sayo lahat.

He couldn't bring himself together to go and greet him. He's too weak after seeing the one who he longs, who he wanted in the present.

" Come here..." His mother gestured Vile to come closer to Charles . Dahan dahan itong lakad, nilalaro ang mga daliri habang nakayuko.

This is him , when mom introduce Vile to me. Scared, anxious and shy.

" This is my son, Charles. Charles, This is Vile be kind to him okay? I'm friends with his late mother so be kind kung ayaw mong icut off ko allowance mo"  If this is still Charles in the past he could stormed off ignoring Vile, throwing hate already.

But the Charles right now is from the future, the soul is from the future.

" Nice meeting you, Vile..." His mother looked at him shocked pero ngumiti din pagkatapos at iniwan niya ang dalawa sa sala.

" U-umm..." Charles stares at him, memorizing every part of him from head to toe, His eyes landed on Vile's hand. He knows that behind those long sleeves may mga pasa ito.

He gritted his teeth. Yun ang hindi niya napansin nung una palang. Una palang alam na niya ang nangyayari pero pinili niyang manahimik at hayaan ito.

Hindi na niya kaya ang nararamdaman. He missed him, he missed Vile Kim so damn much that he couldn't stopped yimself from hugging him making the younger surprised.

Eyes wide and confused. The Hug was...warm like anytime he'll leave.

" I'm sorry, I just..."

" You're c-crying?" Vile pinpoint his eyes, making Charles to chuckled as he just realize it too. He tears up just seeing the younger again.

" I'm just happy, By the way , You can just stay here as long as you want." Charles gently said as he reached for his  cheeks and gently pinched it making the younger blushed.

" I-I can't...." Charles knows it already but what else he can do? Vile might get scared because of his sudden action.

" Then sleep here okay?"

" O-okay.." This day was the day that Charles meet him though his mother.

I'll stopped them from meeting you. Vile, I miss you damn much. 

He looked back making sure that the younger is following him. He smiled at nagdahang dahang maglakad, kanina pa kasi si Vile na mabilis na naglalakad makasunod lang sakaniya.

Cute. My baby is cute..

He let Vile have the bed which made the two argue but in the end ,both of them having it. Naglagay pa si Vile ng unan sa gitna nilang pareho ng ikinatawa niya ng mahina.

Good thing that Vile easily finds comfort to him.

" Good night.." He whispered as he watched the younger fall in his sleep. He can't help but to caress his hair and cheeks while smiling.

If i didn't act rude when we first met, then .maybe you didn't hesitate to ask for my help that day. Then maybe, I did saved you.

" Seeing you again is a miracle. I want to stay with you forever. Pwede ba yun? "

Charles smiled  and removed the pillow between them as he carefully laid down fixing their blanket and was about to sleep but Vile's arm wrapped on his neck , snuggling his body into him making him chuckled as he fixed his position facing the younger.

Pulling him and hugging him back letting the younger to snuggle himself more, like seeking for a comfort and warm blanket to stop him from shivering in cold.

I'll keep you warm, so sleep tight.