-A WOPPING WALLOP-

The feast was in full swing by the time it was dark and cloudy and the two caught Hogwarts in their sight

The feast was in full swing by the time it was dark and cloudy and the two caught Hogwarts in their sight. The lights on in the castle and the lack of boats across the black lake signalled that they were a little bit late.

"Welcome home." Ron said with a smile, looking at the castle before him.

Harry only grinned but that soon disappeared the car began to screech and thump down closer to the ground. Ron quickly swerved out the way of one of the towers and they flew past the windows of the great hall, everyone seated and eating already.

The feat was in full swing with all of the houses now having some new clueless little first years who looked around the large hall in awe.

Nova was unfortunate enough to be sat next to one of those first years.

"I can't believe how amazing it all looks! My sister goes here! She's a sixth years! She's in Hufflepuff though. Maybe you know her! Maybe you're friends! Maybe we could be friends! Maybe-" nova cut the small rambling boy off.

"I don't know your sister, I'm only a second year. We're not friends and I'm not friends with your sister. Enough with the questions." Nova said in annoyance.

"How is that kid not in Hufflepuff? He doesn't seem very Slytherin-ish." Young Sirius wondered.

"He was annoying as hell though." Nova huffed.

"He seems sweet Nova don't be so bitter." Hermione told her.

"Do you want to sit next to him! He's like Collin Creevy without a camera and a lot more questions." Nova said.

"Oh ok!" The boy the turned to the first year sitting next to him and began to ramble to her instead.

"Bit horrible Novie hm?" Theo said playfully.

"Do you want to listen to his rambles? He's worse than Draco when he rants about Harry." Nova told him.

"That's quite bad." Theo agreed.

"What are you insinuating?" Draco crossed his arms.

"There's a thin line between love and hate Draco and you're tiptoeing around it." Theo said.

"Are you joking! Potter? Why would I get with a filthy half blood. Besides I'm not gay." Draco scoffed harshly.

"Sorry I forgot he's dating pug face Parkinson." Nova said.