Me: No, it's not necessary, I can do it on my own.

Belfast: It's courtesy of the queen, please accept it.

Me: I appreciate the offer, but it is not necessary to have a personal maid.

Belfast: Come on, take it, you'll need help after all.

After arguing for a while, I decided to accept the maid as the discussion reached a dead end, so I agreed to end this discussion.

Belfast: In that case, you will have a maid assigned to you by tomorrow at the latest.

Me: Yes, thanks for the help.

Belfast: Additionally, the leadership of a fleet will also be assigned to you, but it is not yet confirmed in this regard.

Me: I understand...

So she leaves after saying goodbye, so I enter the room and see that it's a very big room and the bed is also big, I didn't expect less from the residence of the royal family.

I keep inspecting the room, I see a door so I open it and I see a big bathroom too, it has a big tub to soak your whole body with warm water, it's incredible I want to try it right now, everything is top quality, then I see the wardrobe that is also large, here it would easily fit more than 30 clothes on the hanger, in the drawers it would also fit more than 20 clothes.

Me: The wood in the wardrobe is also top quality, I can't imagine how expensive it is.

So taking the opportunity I take out 5 changes of my combat uniform and hang it in the closet, I also take out various casual clothes and hang it as well.

Me: Fine, I'll take a bath and go to sleep, I'm so tired I don't feel like having dinner. Today was just a very long day for me.

So I went to take a bath, when I take off my clothes I try to wash it, but...

Me: where is the washing machine? Hey? Also no detergent? How do they wash clothes here?

So I put my clothes aside and I go to bathe, after bathing I put on my pajamas that consist of a white t-shirt and blue shorts and I go to sleep.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, at the Iron Blood base, Bismark is very thoughtful in her office, when her younger sister enters.

Tirpitz: Sister?

Bismark: Oh, it's you, what's up?

Tirpitz: Sister, it's already past midnight, you should go to sleep.

Bismark looks at the clock puzzled and she is surprised that it is already so late.

Bismark: Oh no, sorry, I'm going to bed now.

Tirpitz: Are you worried about something?

Bismark: The truth is that yes.

Tirpitz: It's strange that something worries you, is it too serious for you to have that expression?

Bismark: The truth is that it is serious, the Royal Navy has planes with Jet technology.

Tirpitz: What!? It's a joke?

Bismark: Do you think I have the humor to tell jokes?

Tirpitz: Not really, but hearing such a thing made me wonder.

Bismark: At first I also thought that I saw a simple illusion, but Eugen had seen it too, the Royal Navy jet plane is real, the problem would be how good in combat it would be.

Tirpitz: Sister, don't worry, trust our industry to create a weapon that can hit Royal Navy.

Bismark: Unfortunately, we are going to have to play it safe, until more information is known about it, we are not going to attack the Royal Navy, I will also inform Nagato about this. I hope the operation to blind Azur Lane doesn't go ahead, for safety we have to delay all our projects.

TOCD! TOCD!

Bismark: What's up?

In that the door opens and Koln enters.

Koln: We have news of the Sakura empire.

Tirpitz: Speaking of the king of Rome.

Bismarck: Report.

Koln: The Sakura Empire will start their Tora operation tomorrow morning.

Tripitz: I think it's too late.

Bismark: Not yet, Koln, inform the empire to cancel their attack immediately, it is not safe to attack Azur Lane.

Koln: huh? Because?

Bismark: The Royal Navy has some secret weapons and I have a feeling it will be bad for Red Axis.

Koln: We can't do anything anymore, the main fleet is radio silent, the only way is to contact him the old fashioned way, but we won't make it in time.

In that Bismark frowns and gets up walking to the window while she sees the night landscape of her port.

Bismark: What can I do now? Tirpitz, Wake up Peter and her fleet, I want Peter to come to my office now.

Tirpitz: What are you going to do?

Bismark: We're going to have to improvise as we go along, we're going to investigate the capabilities of the Royal Navy's new jet aircraft.

Koln: But she's not here.

Bismark: What?

Tirpitz: Sister...?

TO BE CONTINUE........................