Skeptic.

Y/n POV:

I walk around the house full of people. I suddenly hear Sam asking people to quiet down. I turn around and see what's going on. He continues to explain how Colby just beat cancer, everyone cheers and I feel a nice warm feeling in my stomach. I turn around and see a guy with a black mullet in skinny jeans and a crop top. I investigate him, there's just something about him. He turns around and starts talking to a few people when Sam and Colby approach him. "Hey man! Good to see you!" Sam says looking at the guy. "You too, Hey also congrats for beating cancer dude." He says, patting Colby's back. "Thanks man, appreciate it" Colby replies, smiling. "Anyways so how's things going?" Sam asks. "Oh well you know, I've been focusing on my music lately." He explains. "Awesome, where are you living now?" Colby asks while nodding. "with my friend Johnnie, we're roommates." The guy smiles. "I'm glad you're doing what you've always wanted to Jake, we should talk more." Sam smiles, so his name is Jake? Good to know. They all pat Jake on the back, exchanging goodbyes, letting Jake wander around. "Hey, I know Jake's a skeptic and all, but we should ask him if he wants to speak to some ghosts." Colby says. "Yeah totally! I'm sure he'd be down." Sam replies, walking away with Colby. I'm just standing here. A skeptic? I'll show him.

I find Jak LPe sitting down by the island with a drink right in front of him on the table. I push it over a little so it falls in front of him. He looks down at the drink on the floor, he puts his phone down and picks the drink up, looking around and not seeing anyone close. "Huh?" He ponders, putting the drink in the bin, grabs his phone and walks away. I giggle at myself and decide that's all for tonight. I'll make sure to really spook him next time though.