The harmonious day

The day Naelarys Targaryen was born was a day of true joy. The sun shone down upon Kingslanding. The sun shone down from the heavens it seemed. Naelarys was born a moon earlier than the maesters assumed. Never the less the joyful babe came calmly and safetly, unlike her previous siblings.

Her father, Viserys Targaryen, was only happy when he received the news of another boy. Daeron. He had put a smile on many faces that day.

"The queen has given birth to a baby girl." Whispered in the halls, shimmering blue as they spoke. The reactions were disappointing, but happy the queen had survived her labours.

"It is twins!" Another would cry. "The other a boy! How joyful!" Chants would join, the walls shimmered back to life of green.

Daeron made the day joyful. Not her. However, the day still celebrated both children.

Despite being a joyous day, the girl it surrounded, would carry no such thing. Instead she would carry books of fleeting knowledge, carry burdens for her capricious family, carry the want for peace which she didn't ever earn.

The day the peaceful baby Naelarys was born, a prophecy was made. 'The one born in warmth will only ever be cold.' It twisted around her tiny body. Winding tighter and tighter. It grew within her blonde locks. It echoed and reflected within her purple eyes. Yet, it was unseen. Unheard.

So Naelarys grew into a beautiful young woman. Her eyes wide with constant tears. Her lips never seemed to smile for long enough. Her hair changing from gold like the sun to silver like the moon, glowing down her back in neat plaits.

Naelarys had a dragon a small, yet mighty. A pale white one hatched in her bed, weeks after being born. Many thought she would be like her older brother Aemond, dragonless, but Ragahra cracked open her egg coughing a small flame out.

A/N
I'm meant to be revising and instead I post fanfics 😜👀🤭