"I can hear the blood running through her" Aurora whispered, my sister looked lifeless, they had a blood bag attached to her like they do with serums at hospitals.

"Is she- is she alive?" I asked in surprise, Aurora looked up at me with a smile.

"If you consider vampires living creatures than yes, she is" I slowly made my way to her, I sat down from the other side and took Daisy's hand in mine. It was cold...

"I'm glad you're okay my sweetheart" I whispered and kissed her knuckles, was she going to be in this body for eternity? Looking like a child?

"It's my fault, that Sam is gone." Aurora said making me look at her,

"What do you mean?" I asked the little girl.

"I ran away because I was mad at my mom, she went after me, Eliza had to get Daisy out of the hospital and Sam was left alone in there" Aurora said with guilt written all over her face, I stood up and went to her. I brushed her hair back so I can see her face.

"It's not your fault Aurora, it's not. We'll find Sam and she's going to be okay. And everything will go back to normal" I smiled softly, she sighed and nodded even though she didn't look convinced.

"I'm gonna stay here and wait for Daisy to wake up." She said and laid her head back down on Daisy's hand, I left the room and went back to the living room. This time another woman was here, she had long blonde hair and she was the same height as Lilith. What is it with this family and being tall and hot?

"You must be Ch- Lola, I'm Dalida. Sam's aunt" she gave me her hand to shake, and I did. Isn't she Sam's aunt who lived in another city? How did she get here so fast?

I'm not even going to ask.

"Remember that Catherine Clark bitch Sam was asking me about? I told you her husband wanted me dead right?" Lilith said to Dalida who just looked unbothered. How are they so casual about this??

"Guess who is his business partner, Steven Collins" They all turned to look at me, huh?

"I got nothing to do with him" I defended myself quickly before one of these women yanks my heart out of my chest.

"I know, but I want to know if Clark had anything to do with this. Or did your dad just decided to act on his own." She said and pushed her hair behind her ear, I've never seen her so stressed.

"Sam's biological mom works for Mrs Clark, she could know something" I blurted out, Dalida's eyes glanced at me for a moment like she didn't expect me to say that.

Oh they didn't know...

"What?" Lilith said defensively,

"What did you just say?" She asked again but I forgot how to speak, I have a feeling I've make a mistake.

Lilith was now right in front of my face, I could tell she was furious with me or with the situation, it doesn't matter at what, she was fuckin mad.

"Start talking"

"Ehm..Mrs Clark, told Sam about her mom. And they met...once." Lilith stared at me in horror, like she wanted to yell or do something but she couldn't.

"Did you know about this?!" She turned to look at the blonde, the woman stood up straight fixing her posture, her as well scared of Lilith.

"Sam asked me to keep it a secret" Dalida confessed, Lilith took a deep breath and put her hands over her face to try and calm herself down.

"I'm going to kill you Dalida" I heard her whisper as she shook her head in disbelief, I don't know how everyone is so scared of this woman. They were all vampires and they most likely had the same strength and speed but they all listened to her and feared her. Was she their leader?

"You can do that after we find Sam" Dalida said casually,

"Bring me that woman, now. I don't care if she's asleep, dead or in a different continent. Bring her to me" Lilith ordered, Dalida and Eliza disappeared before Lilith can finish her request.

"You, tell me everything you know about Steven, where he could be hiding, tell me something I don't know already" she pointed to me, I nodded and went to sit next to Vivienne.

The aura around her was scary, the vibe she gave was terrifying and intimidating and now I understood why people are scared of her, she could make you do whatever she wanted with just words.

**********************************************
Put your trust in me.

Also guess who will be dead by the end of this book.

Muah

-S