Cariño, eso es malo para ti...

Miguel catches you smoking weed in the bedroom and he tells you thats its bad for you, but you don't listen anyways

You also don't have a job, Miguel has a job which is being spiderman but he makes thousands of dollars and he loves taking care of you.

Friday, 10:46 pm...

Y/n pov:

Since Miguel isnt home until 11:20, I decided to buy myself some weed to freshen up my boredom. I bought it online and it came in the mail in seconds. Well.. that was quick. i said in my thoughts. I grabbed the bag and head back to the house. I went to the bedroom and covered the smoke alarm with some clothes so that It wouldn't smell the smoke.

I took Miguels lighter from the kitchen counter and went back to the bedroom. I took the weed and rolled up my first ever blunt. (You searched up on how to roll up a blunt..)

You then licked the sides of the blunt so that it would stick good.

You grabbed the lighter and lit the end of the blunt. I put the blunt between my lips and took a puff. I choked on the smoke and I never coughed harder in my whole life. I was a choking mess.

11:10pm

Minutes go by and your now used to the smoke. The room filled with smoke already, your eyes red from how high you are. The blunt is halfway gone and you sitting in the middle of the bed, preparing for your second blunt.

11:20pm

You hear a noise coming from the entrance of your house. Oh shit! Miguel is here! You try swat the smoke away and smush the blunt on the wall and throw it away quickly. You rapidly open the bathroom, connected to the bedroom and you see all the smoke coming in. Oh fuck.. you said in your mins. You prepare to act not high as fuck, scared on what hes gonna do to you.

Miguel pov:

"Honey! Im home! I brought food!" I say dropping the bags of food on the counter. I take a breath from my nose... and again.. Ew.. what is that smell? I say in my mind. I keep on sniffing and walking upstsirs to the bedroom to see what that smell is. I open the bedroom door and see Y/n on the middle of the bed in a starfish position, stomach first, and smoke coming out of the room. I swat my hands to avoid the smoke splashing on my face. "Honey! What the hell happened?! And what is that smell?!" I say worringly. I close my nose with my index finger and my thumb to avoid the smell.

"Ihg weehhd.." You said in a tired voice. You couldnt talk cause of how high you were but in your thoughts, you could talk normally. I heard the sound of weed and my eyes furrowed. "WEED?! Honey, did i just hear that right?! Weed?!" I say upset and worried. She crys randomly after hearing him yell at her, thinking that she was in trouble. "No, no honey.. honey, I'm not mad! Its just.. Why would you order weed for no reason?" I turn her over so I could see her beautiful face. Her eyes open slowly, "Hermosa, why are your eyes red.." I caress her cheek with my soft thumb. She looks at me with squinting eyes, like shes half awake. "I.. mige-" I shush her by kissing her softly. "Shh mi vida. Its okay just sleep for me okay?" I cuddle beside you. Pulling you close in my embrace.

"I love you mi amor."

"I luh gou roghu..." you say..

He chuckles softly.