Baby... (Fluff?)

Y/n pov:

I lay down on the couch to take a nap before Miguel gets home from his Spiderman work.. I first turn on the TV and close my eyes slowly to sleep.

40 minutes later...

Miguel pov:

I open the apartment with the keys and yell "Honey, im ho- oh shit." I whisper that 'oh shit.' silently. I see Y/n slumped on the couch. I didn't want to wake her up so I silently dropped my things and sat beside her.

This is what you look like 👆

"Awh.. how cute." I say stroking her hair.

Y/n pov:

I feel something on my hair and open my eyes slowly. "Miguel?" I say in a tired voice. "Hey baby.. I just got back from work.. are you alright, my love?" He says. He sounds worried but i shrug it off on me. "Yeah im alright. I just got the goodest sleep ever and you ruined it. Ugh." I groan sitting up from the couch. He chuckles softly and leans over to you. "I love you." I smile and reply back "I love you more."He kisses me passionately and i kiss back.

After the kiss, he carries me to the bedroom. He lays me down and he lays beside me holding on to me tight. "te quiero con todo mi corazón." He says snuggling into my hair behind me. "I love you too, my love." I reply back. "Hey! I'm supposed to call you that!" He says. "No me!" I say "No me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Noo, me!"

"Me!!"

Then 20 mins later yall went to sleep.

This was probably short but i hope yall liked it!

Imma make more later so stay tuned!