Chapter 22 The First Hunt

Start from the beginning

  Facing the laughing and teasing Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin couldn't help blushing. "You, you are not that kind of person."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. Xin said: The villain is simple enough! Sure enough, no matter how young and old he is, he is still a fourteen-year-old boy after all, and he is still a little immature after all.

  "Okay, go to sleep!"

  Looking at the man's gentle face, Murong Jin couldn't help but frowned. "Or, I'll sleep here! I'm not as tall as you, and this couch is just right for me to sleep on."

  "No, which man will let Shuang sleep at the door? You are stronger than me, and I can accept your protection. But, I don't accept your care, because it is only natural for a man to take care of Shuang." Shen Xuyao thinks this It is the gentlemanly demeanor that a man should have.

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Murong Jin felt an inexplicable sweetness in his heart. He wanted to say, I will protect him, and he will take care of me? Thinking of this, Murong Jin's cheeks felt hot. With a blushing face, he walked into the screen.

  Seeing the back of the other party leaving, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. In fact, he thought this villain was quite cute, not as vicious as described in the original book. It may also be because the villain has not been completely blackened, right?

  …………………………………

  next morning,

  After getting up, Shen Xuyao looked around outside, and found a rabbit corpse at the beginning of the first level lying beside the magic swords. Presumably he was killed by the formation on the magic sword.

  After picking up the rabbit carcass, Shen Xuyao took care of it and made rabbit porridge for breakfast.

  After Murong Jin woke up, he walked out of the tent and saw Shen Xuyao sitting outside cooking porridge.

  Seeing Murong Jin, Shen Xuyao stood up with a smile, took the washbasin and towel from the side and handed them to him. "Here, this is the water I drew by the lake, it's very clear."

  Looking down at the washbasin and the brand new towel handed over by the other party, Murong Jin was a little embarrassed. "Thanks."

  "You're welcome, go wash up! My porridge is almost ready. Fortunately, a rabbit was hunted by the sword formation outside our tent." Having said that, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  "It's so powerful, it's really worth the money!" A set of twelve second-level magic swords, 600,000 taels of silver, is very expensive!

  "Well, it's still very powerful. With this sword array, we are safer here." This is already the best alchemy artifact in Ping'an Town. To ensure safety, Shen Xuyao bought it without blinking an eye.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded in agreement, took the basin to wash up.

  After breakfast, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin dismantled the tent and walked together into the forest to find suitable prey.

  "Murong, if you encounter a monster whose strength is lower than mine or equal to mine, don't make a move. I will deal with it myself. I haven't killed a monster yet!"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Okay, then be careful."

  "Well, I will." Shen Xuyao knows that hunting is a very important part in order to become a qualified soul pet master in this soul pet master mainland, but the original owner Jiang Yuan has always stayed at the Jiang family and has no experience in this aspect. experience. Therefore, Shen Xuyao could only grope and exercise by himself.

  The two walked all the way into the mountains and forests. Shen Xuyao found many first-class medicinal materials. Jiang Yuan's mother was a pharmacist, so Jiang Yuan knew a lot of medicinal materials from childhood. Shen Xuyao had the memory of the other party, so naturally he knew a lot medicinal materials.

  As they walked, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin met a mid-level fang-toothed pig. This fang-toothed pig was covered in black, with two fangs exposed and a single horn growing on its head. It looked very ferocious. .

  Seeing the prey, Shen Xuyao immediately showed his silver gun, and attacked the bared-toothed pig. The original owner, Jiang Yuan, has been training his body since he was five years old, learning boxing and Jiang family marksmanship. Shen Xuyao has been traveling for half a year, and he has never slacked off for a moment. He practiced boxing in the morning and spear in the afternoon, and he never dared to neglect. However, no matter how much you practice at home, it's just on paper. This is the first time you really deal with monsters.

  Standing aside, Murong Jin's nerves were tense, and he kept staring at the man and beast who were fighting.

  Standing on Murong Jin's shoulder, Xiao Lan was also very nervous. "Master, why don't I help Brother Xuyao?"

  "No, he wants to hunt by himself. If we help him, he won't be happy." Having said that, Murong Jin also frowned.

  "But brother Xuyao was injured, his leg was pierced by the ugly monster's teeth." Speaking of this, Xiaolan was very anxious.

  "It's okay, he'll be fine. The Jiang family's marksmanship is still very good." The Jiang family is also one of the largest families in the soul pet master continent. Most of the soul pet masters of the Jiang family are martial soul pets. Moreover, the Jiang family His marksmanship has also been passed down from his ancestors and is very famous. Before, Murong Jin could see Shen Xuyao practicing marksmanship every day, so he knew that Xuyao's marksmanship was still good, but he just lived in the family and lacked actual combat experience.

"Brother Xuyao's arm is also injured. Brother Xuyao must be in pain." Worried, Xiaolan's hairs rubbed back and forth on Murong Jin's shoulder, like when someone is irritable , walking around and pacing back and forth in general.

  "He can do it." Of course Murong Jin also saw that the other party was injured, but he knew that Xu Yao didn't want to intervene at this time. If he intervened, Xu Yao would be very unhappy.

  Shen Xuyao shot left and right, and his marksmanship is very proficient. However, because he has zero actual combat experience, he was injured several times by the fangs and horn of that bared pig. Even so, he did not give up. . He jumped up, jumped onto the back of the bared-toothed pig, and pierced the neck of the bared-toothed pig with a single shot. Then, with a bang, the Yayazhu and Shen Xuyao both fell to the ground.

  Seeing that the bared-toothed pig on the ground was dead, Murong Jin ran over immediately. He came to Shen Xuyao's side. "Xu Yao!"

  "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired." Sitting on the ground, Shen Xuyao took out the externally applied wound medicine and immediately treated the wound on his leg.

  "I'll help you!" As he said, Murong Jin hurriedly took the medicine and helped Shen Xuyao bandage the wound on his arm.

  Shen Xuyao sighed helplessly when he found that he had suffered four injuries on his legs, hands and body. "It seems that I need to exercise hard!" It's too much effort to kill a mid-level monster!

  Hearing this, Murong Jin looked at Shen Xuyao worriedly. "Actually, we are soul pet masters, we can let Xiaoyan fight, you don't have to do it yourself."

  "No, I started body training, boxing, and spear training when I was five years old. I just hoped that I could become a strong person. Besides, Xiaoyan is a weapon soul pet, not a martial soul pet, and his combat power is also very weak. Therefore, the fighting skills I want to rely on myself, I don't want to rely on it." Xiaoyan only has level 1, and can only be used once a day, so how about saving it to find treasures? How to make it play.