chapter 21 robbery

Start from the beginning

  As he walked, Murong Jin felt something was wrong. He stopped and looked suspiciously at Shen Xuyao beside him. "Xu Yao, did we go the wrong way, this doesn't seem to be the way home?"

  "Don't go home yet, let's go to Dongshan to the east of the village to hide for a while." Shen Xuyao used voice transmission for these words.

  Staring at the person beside him, Murong Jin was startled. "Hide and hide, are you afraid that the three robbers have accomplices? Or, for those people on the street?"

  Hearing Murong Jin's voice transmission, Shen Xuyao stared at him. "For those people on the street." After finishing speaking, he turned and left.

  Standing where he was, Murong Jin was stunned. For those people on the street. So, is the person the other party is looking for Xu Yao? But, didn't the other party say that they wanted to find their cousin? Could it be that Xu Yao is the so-called Young Master Biao? Those four people were wearing the clothes of the Tianhua City Lord's Mansion, they were from the Jiang family, that is to say, Xu Yao was Jiang Yuan, the well-known good-for-nothing young master of the Jiang family?

  Thinking of this, Murong Jin's expression changed, and he saw that the people beside him had already walked away. He didn't ask any more questions, and hurriedly followed.

  ……………………………………………………

  An hour later, the two came to Dongshan.

  Shen Xuyao didn't dare to go inside, but just found a place on the outskirts and started to set up a tent. Murong Jin immediately came to help, and the two of them worked hard for half an hour before setting up the tent.

  After setting up the tent, Shen Xuyao took out a set of twelve second-level magic swords, made these swords into a fence, and surrounded the tent. After finishing it, Shen Xuyao just took out the newly bought cooking utensils to cook. In the tent, Murong Jin started to tidy up the beds, arrange furniture and bedding. Only now did he understand why Xu Yao had to buy bedding, tents, beds, tables, chairs, cooking utensils and seasonings. It turned out that Xu Yao had already planned to go to the mountains to escape. In other words, Xu Yao chose to hide in Taohua Village because Taohua Village is surrounded by mountains on three sides, and there are mountains everywhere, so it is easy to hide and escape from this advantage!

  After lunch, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sat on chairs and ate spiritual fruit.

  After eating the spiritual fruit in his hand, Shen Xuyao slowly released his mask, revealing his face.

  Turning his head, looking at the face that was exactly the same as the portrait, Murong Jin was startled. "Your name is not Shen Xuyao, but your name is Jiang Yuan?"

  "Call me Xuyao. From now on, I will be called by this name. At least until I advance to the third level, I can't be called Jiang Yuan." Speaking of this, Shen Xuyao was very helpless.

  "Brother Xuyao is so handsome! When I was in the city just now, I was taken aback." Saying that, Xiaolan flew in front of Shen Xuyao.

  Reaching out his hand, Shen Xuyao caught Xiaolan. Looking at Xiaolan standing in the palm of her hand. Shen Xuyao smiled wryly. "If I'm ugly, Xiaolan won't like me, right?"

  "No, brother Xuyao is so kind to me, how could I not like brother Xuyao? But, if brother Xuyao is more handsome, then not only I will like brother Xuyao, but even I... "The master will like it too.

  Unfortunately, before Xiaolan finished speaking, Murong Jin covered her mouth and carried her back directly.

  Glancing at the embarrassed Murong Jin, Shen Xuyao smiled. He already guessed what Xiaolan wanted to say in his heart. "Xiaolan was great today. She killed three bad guys. Tonight, brother Xuyao rewarded Xiaolan with three spirit jades."

  "Okay, brother Xuyao is the best." Saying that, Xiao Lan immediately broke away from Murong Jin, flew over to hug Shen Xuyao's face with two flower leaves, and rubbed her flower buds affectionately on the other's cheek.

  "You!" Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly as he rubbed Xiaolan's petals with a smile.

  "You sycophant." Flying out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan looked at Xiaolan who was acting like a baby with her master with a displeased expression.

  "Cut, I am willing, can you control it?"

  "you……"

  "No quarrel." Interrupting Xiaoyan, Shen Xuyao reached out to take Xiaoyan over.

  "Hmph, I'm much more useful than you. I killed three people with a breath of poisonous mist. Unlike you, you're a coward and don't dare to show your head."

  Facing Xiaolan's provocation, Xiaoyan was very upset. "You know what a fart, I have already been used today, tomorrow, see how I will deal with you tomorrow."

  "Just by you, you want to clean me up too?"

  "I……"

  "Okay, didn't you promise me that you wouldn't quarrel with Xiaolan?"

  Hearing his master's words, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes depressedly, and flew directly back into Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness. The master said that Xiao Pohua is very powerful and can protect them so that they don't quarrel with each other. Today, Xiao Pohua showed his power, and Xiaoyan did realize the strength of the other party. So, I didn't quarrel with each other anymore.

  Seeing Xiaoyan leaving, Xiaolan couldn't help but roll her eyes. "It's boring, why don't you argue with me?"

  "You, what are you arguing about?" Murong Jin said, taking Xiaolan into the sea of consciousness.

  Seeing Murong Jin who was staring at him all the time, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Is there anything you want to ask me?"

  "Why did the Jiang family look for you?" Murong Jin was very puzzled by this.

  "In order to kill people and seize treasures." This is the truth.

  "So, you told me that your enemy is the Jiang family?" The unexpected answer surprised Murong Jin.

  "Yes!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao didn't hide anything.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao who answered so readily, Murong Jin smiled wryly. "Aren't you afraid that I will kill people and seize treasures?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled indifferently. "If you want, I can give you the silver my mother left me and the pharmacist's inheritance. There are also some potions for you. I would rather give them to you than leave these things to my mother-killing enemy. "

  "No, it was left to you by your mother. Why would I want it? I just want to remind you not to tell others the truth. "

  Hearing what the other party said, Shen Xuyao nodded. "I know, I won't say these words to anyone. I only say them to you, because you are my best friend and the person I trust the most. The only person I trust the most."

  Seeing the serious appearance of the man, Murong Jin felt something strange in his heart. The most trusted person? At this moment, Murong Jin felt needed for the first time in his life. He is needed, he is Xuyao's best friend and the most trusted person, Xuyao needs his protection and companionship, Xuyao needs him.

  "Xu Yao, don't worry, I will protect you, and I will never let you be taken back by the Jiang family."

  Looking into those sincere eyes, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Thanks!"