ANNOUNCEMENT TO READERS

Hello everyone, I just wanted to start with thanking you all that have been reading and supporting my writing. All of you guys inspire me so much and motivate me to write for you all. As you guys know I haven't been very active on Wattpad, I've been busy with school again and making mini films for school. I've been looking for a small job as well, so if I turn out successful, I'll probably be even more busy. 

But the main reason I'm writing this is I want to announce that I think I may restart this story. I am proud of most of it, but I feel like I can do better. It's 13 parts and 2 hours long while still being on the first day on Earth. I also kind of just hit a wall this past chapter which is why I haven't updated; I just don't know how to write this next chapter without making everything drag on again.

 I will immediately start writing this new story for you all I really want to write this. I promise I do not want to abandon this story I adore it and I still adore Ghost and forever will be. It's going to be mostly the same just rewritten into more mature writing. If you guys have any concerns, recommendations, or requests for this rewrite please comment or message me! Thank you all who have been reading and supporting me. Have an outstanding day, blessed be. Hail Satan.