Take a time for rest

Author : This scene has the beach scene contain it. So enjoy !

ON WAY BACK HOME

Queen Elizabeth : " So you actually a human being that control that Giant ship ? "

Akilina : " Yeah, and this Battlecruiser is a male named Admiral Nahkimov. 3rd ship of the Kirov class Nuclear powered Battlecruiser made by the Russian navy "

Queen Elizabeth : *almost spill her tea* " Northern Parliement ?! "

Warspite : " I am surprised of that... fact "

Hood : " An unexpected ship to have a look like a Battleship but is actually a Battlecruiser "

Queen Elizabeth : " So... what is your Battlecruiser's main weaponries are ? Cause i just only saw a small caliber cannon on the back "

Akilina : " Let me show you, your majesty "

Nahkimov : *opening one of his missile cylos*

Akilina : [ Fire one P - 700 Granit Anti Ship Missile to a random target Nahkimov ! ]

The Missile soon launch and flew in a supersonic speed to the clouds and hit somewhere target maybe at a siren cargo ship possibly, the shipgirls were surprised to see a weapon like that

Hood : " Unexpectedly you Northern Parliement ships have those Iron Blood technology "

Nahkimov : " You mean Iron Blyat ? Yeah those are those Blyats technology and now is OUR technology comrade Hood " *closing his missile cylos*

Queen Elizabeth : " What did i just saw in my eyes ?! "

Warspite : " How much is the range of that weapon Akilina is looks like is fly so far away ? "

Akilina : " Over 500 Kilometers away and is have a 50 Kilogram of explosive warhead, well like a HE shells could be say "

Again, the girls are surprised with what they heard from Akilina.

Akilina : " And one thing, this big boy here, it's main targets to destroy are Aircraft Carriers. So could be say..." *Looking at Nahkimov*

Nahkimov : " I am a Carrier Killer for any aircraft carriers that i found around, just one shot and BOOOOOM say good bye to your Aircraft Carrier pride~ "

Enterprise : ( God Damn it, i knew it that this ship is designed to destroy a bigger vessel, hope her Battlecruiser doesn't try to sunk me or Hornet )

Hornet : ( Haha... Okay now i am scared )

TIMESKIP AFTER ARRIVE AT THE DOCKS

Cause there is no new missions for today. All the shipgirls were at the beach having fun Time together, at this moment also Akilina also planning for going to the beach after having an exhausting time to control the Battlecruiser she love with her fully heart.