Welcome Home*

Trigger Warning: Mature Content

It was late at night. Steve was finally done with his Seal refreshment training and he couldn't wait to get home to Daniela, his girlfriend for the past four years. Being away from her for the last few months was rough, rougher than he would like to admit. He missed her, deeply.

He thought about calling her as soon as he landed but it was late, almost two in the morning, and he wanted her to rest. He was sure she would be fast asleep when he got home, so he decided he would crash on the couch for the night just so he wouldn't wake her.

Steve got out of the cab that drove him home and walked up to his front steps. As he walked up, he noticed rose petals were spread out all across the steps and the front porch. "There's no way she could've known I'd be coming home tonight.", he thought, fear and doubt starting to creep in his chest. He placed his hand on the doorknob and noticed he was shaking slightly. "She wouldn't do that to me, would she?", he thought before opening the door and walking in.

The sight before him surprised him. The rose petals continued to cover the floor, there were lit candles all around the room, a big banner saying "Welcome Home, Super Seal" above the kitchen entrance and slow music playing in the background. She had somehow known that he would arrive that night and had set up everything to greet him. He felt guilty for thinking that she would cheat on him. "I should've known better.", he thought just before he heard a whistle coming from behind him.

Steve turned around to see Daniela standing on the last few steps of the stairs wearing nothing but high heels and one of his button up shirts, closed only by one single button in her mid-torso. He couldn't stop himself from staring, she looked hot and his cock agreed, starting to get hard just by the way she looked.

He dropped his duffel bag and walked up to her, kissing her with the hunger of someone who had missed her beyond belief. His arms were firmly placed around her, with hers wrapped around his neck, pulling them closer together. They missed each other and that kissed showed exactly that.

They broke the kiss so they could catch their breaths. Steve heard her say how much she missed him, to which he replied the same. He told her how much he loved her and how he hated being away from her for so long. He didn't want to leave her side for that long ever again. Looking up at her, he saw a tear escaping her eyes and he knew that she felt the same.

Steve grabbed her neck and kissed her again. But the more they kissed, the harder it was for him to control himself. Soon, his tongue was licking her lips, begging her to part them and to let him in. She gave him entrance and he tasted her mouth as if it was the nectar of the Gods. "God, I've missed her.", he thought as he felt her hands stripping him of his uniform jacket.

He left her lips and started trailing kisses down her jaw and neck, while she took his tie off and opened his shirt, her hands caressing his chest and shoulders. Steve could feel himself as hard as he'd ever been and knew that he wanted her, all of her. But he also wanted to make that night last for as long as possible.

Opening her shirt, he kissed her chest before moving down to her breasts. Massaging one breast and rubbing the nipple with his thumb, he put the other in his mouth, sucking and biting on her nipple, making her squirm and moan in delight. Her hands were tangled in his hair, pulling him towards her, letting him know that she wanted more. He loved sucking on her breasts, they were round and full, and after a good sucking, her nipples would be so perky they could poke an eye out.

Going back and forth between nipples, he started pinching and rolling them between his fingers. The more he did it, the more she would moan and scream, and the harder he would get. He would mix it up: if one nipple was getting pinched, the other was getting sucked on; if one was being rubbed, the other was being bit on.