A princess meets a monkey

(Y/n) pov

I was walking around because I feel like it turns out my mom wanted me to get married to someone who I don't know I know his just after power I wish I could just run away I always cover my eyes because people don't like my eyes I walk to my garden where the roses are as I was looking at them I heard something happen inside the jade palace I put a hand on my chest as I walk there I hear people talking about something.

as I walk in I see people complaining about something about what are they going to do with the monkey when he is trapped in the mountain . Umm may I ask what is going on I say as I walk to them they jump when they herd me I know why it's because they don't like me and try to hide it but it doesn't work for me.

Umm princess you shouldn't be here go back home it's nothing to worry your pretty little head for says the servant I just stare at them for a minute and turn to leave and walk away I went to find this monkey with my future vision I want to know who it is why this monkey is special as I teleported there I see the monkey in my future vision he only has his head, hands, and knee poking out of the mountain he seems mad about something I walked a little bit but my foot kicked a rock and the monkey looks up and was surprised to see me then looks annoyed. Ohh great they sent a other servant says the monkey I get confused and then I figured it out he thought I was one of the servants.

oh I am not I'm not a servant I herd them talking about you so I went to check it out I'm a princess my I ask what happened you don't need to talk about it I say and he looks surprised at what I said little did I know his heart was beating really fast and little did we know this is going to be adventure for us.

(end of chapter 1)