00

 Chapter one: Unexpected Reunion

      The plane ride was running smoothly, a whole slot to herself, no disturbing noise, no stress, despite the fact Tsirina could not catch a glimpse of the open world due to the misty clouds. She layer her head on the cool window, gathering patience for this enduring flight to begin to come to its destination, Samoa airport, where she would be greeted by her Taxi which would take her to her desired location. The speaker came on, a muffled, loud voice spoke, "Attention passenger, Flight Fiji Airways is beginning its descent, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing." The speaker had caught everyone's attention, they all started to do as the pilot ordered, Tsirina let out a long sigh through her nose as she reached for the seatbelt, clicking it to its other side as she tugged on it to make sure it was secure. She felt a headache creeping in his she pinched the bridge of her nose, finally was this flight going to to be over.

A few minutes had passed, pretty sure everyone was prepared for descending, suddenly, the plane slopped downwards, the misty clouds which blocked the view soon disappeared, a new sight to be seen at last. Greenery was all around, the city look small from above, the mountains touched the clouds, the island was surrounded by fresh clear water. The plane began to circle around, taking position to line up promptly with the lane, Tsirina watched as the plane lowered itself to make contact with the ground. The plane made touchdown, then slowing its speed down, claps and whoops were heard from around the plane, a thing Tsirina understood, the people were simply thanking the pilot for granting them safe journeys, nothing harmful in that.

Tsirina rolled her suitcase down the steep foot of the building, her bag latched onto her arm as the other was used to use her phone, a notification was there and it read; Your Taxi has arrived!. Tsirina had made her way out of the airport, now on the crosswalk, she scanned the traffics, searching for her ride, no yellow car to me seen. She reached the pavement, skipping ahead, uttering 'Excuses me's' as she trudged through the crowd. She stumbled out of the herd of people, taking in a gulp of fresh air, those people took in all of the air with the closed spaces they made.
"Dang.." she breathed out, all of a sudden, a car honked, hooking her attention as she whipped her head around to follow the sound. It was her cab, a friendly hand waved at her, she smiled ever so slightly as she made her way to the back seat. Her driver had stepped out to asssist her with her suitcase and bag, They clicked open the truck as the stored the luggage inside, and then closed it. Tsirina plopped down into the seat, shutting the door as she then opened her phone, scrolling through old messages. A calm wave a silence washed over the car, it was not awkward or boring, just pure silence, which was rare in this case. Tsirina took out her AirPods, sticking them into the small dunes of her ears, she then played her playlist, shutting her eyes to the calm music as she rested her head on the window.