Finally I could have a bit of peace, I thought.

But in a couple of seconds, Jake came in and woke me up more gently than the previous guy.

"Y/N," he said, "We have to wake up now, it's time for the introduction!"

I yawned and I stood up. I did not understand Jake's words. Once I was fully awake, my vision was unblurred and I saw Jake's pretty face again.

"Introduction for what?" I asked.

"We are going to meet our new training staff while we are here. Trust me, they will be surprised when they meet you for the first time!"

.

.

.

We met at the training/practise room. I could not see who we were meeting. I then quickly ran to the front, since my size was not a very proud one (I was petite; for me, too short to be sixteen).

Out came Bang Si-Hyuk. He fastened his adorned black blazer. I blushed.

I'm a huge fan of that guy! And so are my friends! But what brings him here?

"Greetings to our 20 or more trainees!" he announced with cheer, "We are more than happy to present you...not only a chance to improve your skill socially and mentally, we also present you a chance to debut!"

Applause, applause!

Meanwhile, I was wandering off, doing my own thing, and not caring about anything else. I went upstairs and saw the canteen, tidy and neat. I took a snapshot of it and sent it to my group of friends...and then my mum.

Next was, of course, the dorms. I even took a few shots of those and sent them to my friends and mum.

I went back to the main entrance and the queue spot. I took a boomerang and posted it on Instagram, with the little caption saying: In I-LAND now!!! :D

Quietly, I snuck back in the practise room while Bang Si-Hyuk was still reciting the introduction. Right when he ended his speech, I took a quick selca (K-Pop slang for a selfie).

Si-Hyuk chuckled. The rest of the boys looked back with a stare. I didn't notice at first until I looked back. I was overcome with embarrassment. Severe embarrassment.

When it was time to get back to our dorms for the evening, I stayed behind and sat on the couch of the living room. But I stood up and noticed how huge it was.

Again I took another snapshot and sent it to everyone. But this time, I got a reply from everyone, who hoped that I was doing well and that they hoped to visit me too. And I wanted that to happen too.

However, Jake entered and said, "Time for bed! We have a lot to do tomorrow! Let's get some rest. Come on!"

He thought I spoke Korean...and also, the hidden cameras were rolling, and he wanted this show to be relevant.

So I said, "Neo Ceapoisco. (I don't understand) Boidé sibroíché despoìearean (Please speak slowly)."

But Jake looked at me with his adorable bulging eyes. I nuzzled his nose and walked my way back to our dorm.

He was probably thinking, Why do these things happen to me?

Right when I was getting comfortable in bed, another guy entered the scene. But he seemed a lot softer than the other guy that told me to get off the bed.