Y/N fell to the ground purely broken as he looked utterly horrified. Clockwerk simply chuckled seeing the current state Y/N was in.

Clockwerk: Of course, before everything of the human civilization was completely destroyed, I gathered quite the amount of creatures that you humans created from various games. It's rather fascinating what your creative minds can create among other things. However, the process of doing so was very lengthy and difficult before I could ever achieve my first real successful creation. Even just creating one beast was an insurmountable task but nevertheless, I have achieved in doing so and in creating various other powerful and deadly creatures.

The screen then showed a view of the planet as dozens of bombs exploded all over the earth.

Clockwerk: Of course, I had to gather plenty of samples of various wildlife on the planet before they were all wiped out. After getting sufficient samples of various creatures around the world, I destroyed the old world into nothing more than a barren wasteland killing everything above the surface. From there, I created other machines to reshape the world into the way I wanted it to be, shift the continents over a great distance, and reshape the entire lands to what I desired and machines to control to help further shape the world. What would've taken millions of years to happen, I managed to do so within a year short years and without the risk of destroying the planet. As for their evolutions, I had a hand in it to help them advance much faster than you humans could, making them far stronger, faster, and wiser than any human, putting them vastly superior to them in every way possible.

It changed to show Clockwerk doing various experiments while showing various shows he recognized.

Clockwerk: I decided to start by creating a world of anthropomorphic animals as they were going to replace you, weak feeble humans. Of course, that process was extremely long and arduous as I had stumbled into dozens of failed experiments. However, I was able to achieve the results as intended and placed adequate amounts of them all over the world. Once there was a sufficient amount of them, I secluded myself into my lad allowing time to progress as I monitored their evolution slowly. I watched the very creation of all civilizations occur on this planet, both of those that I created and those who came through the portal on their own. I watched and monitored them from the shadows, directing them to be superior beings that humans could never achieve. Eventually, the humans who were sucked through the portal slowly appeared as I eliminated them one after the other and used their bodies as useful resources for my experiments. Of course, they appeared at various times after that day as I had to monitor when the next one would appear while making sure to eliminate all traces of humanity ensuring that those who are living on this planet now are the true inhabitants of Earth.

Next, the screen showed various shows and games he saw which only made things worse for him.

Clockwerk: All of those anime shows you've seen, games you've played, characters you thought were only a figment of your imaginations are live beings in this world. Every. Single. One of them. In truth, I had thought that it would be impossible to create all of these powers from these shows into a reality but I still made it possible. Of course, the way in which I was able to do so. Chuckling in amusement. Well, that is something that I don't believe you should even know. After all, what good is it to tell the last worthless and pathetic human since he is going to die in the world that I created? There is no way for you to return to your world as you are permanently stuck here. In this world where I am the creator.

The screen changed to show Clockwerk chuckling in amusement seeing that Y/N was utterly broken; both in his mind and will to live.

Clockwerk: I wonder how you will die in this world. Will it be by being tortured by Pinstripe and his thugs, becoming a mindless zombie under someone's control, perhaps turning into a cybernetic solider with no emotion, being devoured by various demons, becoming a chew toy for one of the many monsters from one of your human games or will you be killed by one of those people that care about you the most........like Loona? There are so many variables that could happen as the exact outcome could be rather difficult to tell. However, there is one thing that I can assure you and that is your chances of living a long life as a human...........will NEVER come true.