Clockwerk: This was the day humans doomed themselves to extinction as over the next hundred years they tried to reclaim the world but never did. Bit by bit you humans were dying as the first week the population quickly diminished to thirty million as the entire world was turned into an utter burning hell. Utterly amusing to think you humans could reclaim your world after you did this to yourselves. An utterly foolish way of thinking for such a...weak species. Chuckling in amusement. Yet what is most amusing is that you humans think that you are the center of the universe as all things should obey you.

Y/N didn't know what to say as he felt utterly numb as the horrified movie continued to show the utter annihilation of humans being slaughtered like animals.

Clockwerk: Hehehe, what else is amusing to me is that....you humans even created me to help you take back your world.

Y/N: N-No. T-That's not.....true. Trying not to freak out.

Clockwerk: Oh but it is.

The screen changed to show a video of humans working on a giant robotic owl with the name Clockwerk on the wall nearby.

Clockwerk: I was created to help stop the monsters from taking over the world in hopes they can reclaim what was lost. They've tried so many attempts of reconquring various regions of the world but all failed in utter defeat. Slowly, each of those nations that happened to remain startled to be overrun as all those humans were slaughtered and devoured by the monsters that entered their world. In hopes of trying to sustain their survival, they poured all their research that was left into creating the most powerful mechanized weapon that they could in the hopes of securing their own survival. They spent the last of their years pouring everything they had into the project despite their numbers slowly decreasing bit by bit.

Y/N: N-No.......Y-Your lying. STOP LYING ALREADY!?!?! Shouting as he got to his feet.

Clockwerk: Hehehehe, I sense that you're rather terrified. Tell me, does it terrify you that death could be lurking around every corner? Everywhere you could possibly go, someone will try to kill you. Like a game of cat and mouse where you are the mouse and the whole world is the cat. No matter where you go, you will NEVER be safe.

Y/N didn't know what to say as he could feel dozens of snakes wrapped around him slowly choking him to death.

Clockwerk: But I'm sure ever since you arrived here, you wondered if there is a way for you to ever return home to where the other humans are, visiting your dear old mother and father's grave. Perhaps you wish to see your old friends as well?  Well......that is simply impossible because there is no way for you to return home. In fact, I believe you will find this most interesting.

Y/N: W-Wh.....what is it? Cocking out the words as he spoke.

Clockwerk simply chuckled at his response finding it utterly hilarious. Hearing his laughter, Y/N tried to be brave but he was still terrified. However, what came next.....

Cockwerk: You are now roughly........30,000 years or so from that day you saw Joytech use their machine. Humanity is all but wiped out except for you Y/N L/N. In this world, all the people living in this world are from my experiments long ago when I was first created. In other words, I am a God to them and everyone here. Laughing in amusement. Welcome....to the world known as Fursona where humans never existed, and.....your utter hell.

Everything around him fell silent as memories from his past started to float all around him. Times, he spent with his parents, his friends at school, and going to amusement parks, all of them surrounded him as he stood there. Various images of his friends and family that he cared about appeared behind him all smiling with a bright light until they all shattered......like glass.