Chapter No # 4

Chapter No # 4

In Dada Saheb Phalke Nagar Chawl
In Malik’s Flat
Since Padmini Chaudary has come to Mumbai, since then She has been living in Malik’s one room Kitchen flat with her Elder daughter Trishna Malik and newborn Madhubala Malik. While Shamshar Malik is leaving his flat, is sleeping outside of his Flat. It has been since then till now. And even now too. Padmini is totally homemaker and is right now making dinner for her little family which includes Shamshar as well and Trishna as usual is polishing her nails unaware that right now her timing isn’t going well. Malik’s & certain Chaudary are unaware how their simple life is going to be turned upside down in a small span of time. If Padmini would have known One Car Accident case would ruined their lives or would create distances then She might have stopped her younger Daughter Madhubala to not file her case but it couldn’t be said same for Madhubala as for her, her mother is a Role Model who didn’t tolerate Her so-called Father Balraj Singh Chaudary’s ill behavior and has fought for the right thing them how would Madhubala would back off. Madhubala is not a Girl for not to be messed with especially what She had undergone through a few Years ago which She had hid from Her Family while staying away from Mumbai. Unaware the one person to whom She loved the most once and now hates the same person is going to come back in her Life but this time neither She is the same person nor He is the same person, both have changed for the better or worse, no one has any idea about it.

Right now, the Accident case of Mukund Dixit, filed by the Eye-witness Madhubala Malik and the guilty person who banged his Car with the Victim is the Superstar RK, was very well concealed by Senior Inspector Ravi Pradhan that’s why none got the hint who caused this Accident. But now as RK & Bittu Ji has offended Senior Inspector and to take revenge from them has leaked this information to the Number # 1 News Channel in India “AajTak”. And since RK, The Superstar, the huge Celebrity is involved it didn’t take a long time but only a few minutes were enough to spread this news. And since then Bittu Ji was busy in answering Calls by Journalists as well by certain important people. Where as in Chawl, the Scene was different, as unknown to Trishna who was singing a Song while applying Nail Polish on her feet unaware that what is going to happen in a few seconds. While applying a Nail polish, She heard a few knocks and since Her mother is making dinner, she left her Nail polish behind, she stood to open the door. And next She was stood rooted on her spot, seeing herself as center of attraction as She was being questioned by various Reporters who stood near the door, raising Mikes in Trishna’s direction assuming She is the Eye-witness who lodged the Police complaint against RK and eventually whole Chawl comes there as well as Roma from her flat, giving excuses to Reporters, She closed the Door on Reporters face. And now Maliks were confused as well as shocked but Trishna was very much upset as She knew what could lead to this. Right now She is angry at this MALIK surname because of which Reporters misunderstood her. She knew after this, She wouldn’t be able to fulfill her dream to work in B-town or stand even close to RK.

Both Roma & Padmini were thinking now what to do as well as they were feeling scared for Trishna as they knew Her Dream which has turned into Obsession. As they were thinking that Madhubala Malik came there from the Hospital after saying Goodbye to Mukund. And came here and learnt everything from Roma & Padmini. Hearing the name “RK” it felt like Carpet was pulled out from under her feet. Her Eyes became wide and Her face turned pale. She was about to say something but then stopped. Then looking at her mother, She composed herself and thought whoever the person is behind this Accident case, it’s either Superstar or a poor person, She will not withdraw the Case under any circumstances. Then counting from 5 to 1, she told confidently that She is the one who has lodged the complaint and She will not withdraw the Case in any situation. And after that Padmini, Roma & Madhu sees Trishna behaving like an Insane person throwing things here & there, tearing her expensive clothes and screaming her lungs out at Madhu. All this makes Roma sat on the Sofa seeing how Trishna is behaving whereas Madhu’s and Padmini’s eyes got teary. And Madhu walked closer to Trishna to calm her down but each & every time Trishna shut her down. Called her MISTAKE for entering their lives. And She didn’t left anything behind to weaken, strong & confident Madhu. The person who was standing strong as a Rock and now Trishna’s behavior is hurting her like hell which is making her so weak that She is about to give up. After Trishna left Chawl, after her emotional breakdown and Roma followed her while here Madhu is also breaking down with tears seeing how Her elder sister said so much to her which is making her to give up. The strong Madhu is crying like a small Baby. She can be strong with strangers but with her family She is weak that’s why Roma gave her perfect name “Glycerin”. As Madhu was crying and Padmini was calming her down telling her Trishna is being childish and isn’t thinking what is Right or Wrong but She is just lost in her Own World. And She also encourages Madhu to not withdraw the complaint because this is the right thing to do. If She, Her Mother Padmini hasn’t tolerate the wrong thing, so She wouldn’t let Her daughter Madhu do the same thing. Padmini’s word give much needed strength to Madhu who now became more strong & confident in her decision unaware what this decision of her will cause her in near future.