𝟏𝟗. game 4 (boys)

Start from the beginning

He goes over to grab a slice of pizza. "Aye, don't eat too much bro, real shit." Cam warned them and then Lavar walks pass with three chicken strips and two whole slices of pizza. "Lavar, you're not goin to be able to hoop bro."

He frowned and then started complaining. "I haven't ate at all! I haven't ate at all today." He whined and then showed Ray his plate.

"Lavar you're a fatty." Vienna coughed, looking away to not cause suspicion but Lavar's shoulders slump to look at her. She tries to hide her smile.

"Go kiss Nelson or sum Vienna." Lavar shook his head and sat down. Her jaw dropped and then rolled her eyes.

"Aye, all hail. Whatever I say to ya'll, don't take personal." Zeddy shook his head. "I'm coming for grandmas, grandpas—"

"I'm talking crazy on the sidelines. If a player is near me with the ball, I'm talking mad shit." Cam adds on. "Spit on their ankle."

Zeddy grabbed Vienna's arm and took her into the frame. "And this gal right here has the fucking speaker so watch out."

She pressed the button for the siren and then walked away. Lavar stood up and started to reenact what he's going to do the sidelines.

Nelson walked pass him and then Lavar grabbed Nelson, he held a cup of water and it spilt everywhere.

"Nah, almost ruined Zeddy's drip." Vienna covered her mouth, he stood up and told Lavar to drop down and do push ups.

She stood beside Nelson snd he nudged her with a grin on his face. He bent down and poured water on Lavar's leg, dropping the cup and running away.

"Yo!" Isiah yelled as Lavar chased after him.

Zion went over to the window, a boy with a big blonde afro stood by. "Yo, it's Nelson!" Vienna walked over and started laughing.

"Oh my gosh." She wheezed as Nelson was called over. "It's you!" She yelled, pointing at the window.

He points his finger at the boy and then turned around. "That's my twin. For real. Does he actually look like me though?"

"Nah." Isiah shook his head.

The game was about to start so they all walked down the halls behind Cam. The doors opened and the crowd immediately starts screaming.

Vienna held hands with Nelson, swinging their arms back and forth. They high five everyone who had their arms out.

Running onto the court, the crowd screamed. Nelson lets go of Vienna's hand and she kissed his cheek before he went out to warm up.

The game started and Jayden won the tip, the ball going over to Dylan. He dribbled the ball and then shot a three which turned out to be an airball.

Vienna and Nelson covered their faces but then went back to watching the game. All hail got the ball but Jayden tips it out of his checks hand.

He drove to the basketball and got a lay up in. "Darn it, I thought he was going to dunk it." Vienna pouts disappointed.

#0 on all hail tries shooting a three but it bounces off the rim, Dylan got the rebound and ran to the hoop.

He tries shooting a floater but it was too short. All hail got the ball, #1 bringing it up the court and shooting a wide open three.

"Hell no! Hell no!" Nelson yelled at the player since he was close to their bench. Vienna laughs, covering his mouth.

"He will beat yo ass, Nelson." Vienna told him and Nelson just shrugged his shoulders.

Jalil got the ball, bringing it up the court. He drove to the basket and tries to get a floater but it bounces off the rim, luckily Jayden got the rebound and was getting double teamed.

He puts in a lay up, successfully getting it into the hoop. Vienna claps her hands as they run back on defence.

#5 was about to shoot a three but Jalil got there in time to guard him. He brings the ball back down and then dribbles it.

"Sit down!" Vienna said into the mic, and #5 drove to the basket but Jayden blocks his lay up. "Uh oh..uh oh!" She sung, clapping her hands.

The ref blew his whistle and then Vienna looks at him in shock. "Pardon?" He questions and then all hail's coach was telling him to give out a tech.

"Bro, I know this western ass boy ain't talking shit because let me tell you." Vienna said to the camera, Ray bringing it closer. "I will start playing Morgan Wallen right now."

Nelson overheard and then started laughing, dapping her up. RWE had a turn over, #0 dunks the ball into the hoop.

He puts his finger to his mouth, shushing the bench. "Ayo, shut the fuck up!" He yelled at them and then Vienna shared a look with Nelson.

"Okay, can we talk about what #1 is wearing for a second?" Vienna talks to the camera, ray moved it to show #1. "Why the fuck is he wearing that? Whoever told him to wear that is setting him up. I'm telling you right now."

Tahaad was guarding #1, Vienna yelled. "Lock him up. Lock his ass up!" He tips the ball out of his hands and then dunks.

Vienna puts her hand to her head and then pressed the button for the siren. She watched as all hail had another turn over, and Dylan dunks it this time.

Nelson grabs Vienna's shoulders, shaking her. All hail tries dunking but then it doesn't go in. Jalil gets the ball, jumping to dunk it but it doesn't go in.

Dylan got the ball, he shoots a corner three and Vienna held a three up with her fingers. "Boom!" She yelled and all hail called a time out.

#0 dunked the ball and started talking shit to the bench again. Vienna and Cam Scott looked over to the camera with a sour expression.

"Do ya'll know who player zero is? Do you?" Vienna points at Cam Scott and he shook his head. "We don't know." She shrugged.

When all hail had the ball again, someone yelled that one of the players couldn't shoot and he shot a three. It goes in and #0 turned around.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled and Vienna scrunches her face up.

"Is that all he says?" She questions and Nelson nodded his head. "Embarrassing!"

All hail hit a buzzer beater and they all went up to the bench. Vienna got pulled back from Nelson, she pulls out her phone when the coach yelled at them.

She started playing Morgan Wallen, putting it up to the speaker and the boys turned around to look at Vienna. She just stood there, playing one of his song and they all laughed.

"I know these bench warmers aren't tryna talk shit." Vienna shrugged her shoulders with a calm expression on her face. "Sit your ass down and warm the bench bro."

"For real." Isiah said, nodding his head.

Near the end of the game, RWE was up by 3. The last few seconds were full of fouls to stop the clock and all hail couldn't hit their free throws.

Vienna bit her lip as all hail player shot their free throw. The crowd in front of him went crazy to distract him and it worked because he didn't hit his first shot.

"Yeah!" The team yelled, clapping their hands. The crowd did it again and the ball bounced off the rim.

RWE boxes out and tries to stop any all hail players of getting the ball and getting a lay up. Vienna yelled and jumped into Nelson's arms as the buzzer went off.

"Hell yeah!" She yelled and then they ran away from the court because the crowds were coming in.

"See ya all hail." Vienna yelled as she passed the camera, she blew a kiss and then ran away with Nelson, giggling.

"Bye bye!"

roan speaks
this game was actually so hype
ngl