Stefania rubbed her fingers on Danielle's pussy, which was panting between caresses. Then, on impulse, the obstetrician removed her fingers from inside of her girlfriend,  taking them to her mouth, which didn't hesitate to open it up and greedily suck them, until they were completely clean.

"FUCK!!!!"

The hazel-eyed girl moaned as soon as she felt Danielle's hit tongue involving her fingers in such a sexy way. The surgeon closed her lups around the fingers that were in her mouth and sucked them from beggining to end, repeating it several times. Meanwhile, the italian moved her hips against her lover in search of greater contact. At that moment, Danielle thrusted three fingers in the soaked pussy of the italian surgeon, rubbing with pressure and making the brunette  moan uncontrollably.

"Rub harder, please!" Both women asked at the same time.
"No. Tonight I make the rules here..." said the brunette  with a horny voice.
"Damn it, I love when you turn on the authoritative mode, babe!"

The ocean-eyed girl said while increasing her finger's parece, driving the taller woman to the edge of insanity:

"Cazzo, I'm gonna cum for you amore mio!"

So the blonde took her fingers out of her girlfriend's pussy and took them straight into her own mouth, feeling on the tip of her tongue how delicious she is, slowly sliding her tongue over her fingers, removing any trace of the honey she had on her finger as she stared deep into her girlfriend's eyes.

Stefania was mesmerized by the scene. Her horny finned eyes ate up the cardiologist in her entirety.

"You are delicious, Stef!"
"You haven't seen anything yet, bambina!!!"

So, Danielle said:

"Oh no? Let me find this out then!" And the shorter girl got down on her knees and started eating her girlfriend's pussy. The italian woman began to lose strenght in her legs, so that she crawled onto the bed, where she plopped down with her legs wide open for the younger woman.

"Oh Yes Dani!!! Fuck me hard with that wonderful tongue of yours, amore mio!"

The blonde took the opportunity  to hold her girlfriend's rigid nipple between her fingers with a pleasant pressure which made the Ob/Gyn start to ride her face hardly.

"Oh baby, suck me hard, please!"

The blonde had a diabolic smirk and not only did what she was told, but she thrusted her fingers again, without warning, inside her girlfriend, who moaned loudly, squirming with lust.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

But the brunette wanted more. She wanted her girlfriend to enjoy and cum with her. So that she made Danielle turn around and pulled her on top of her body, causing the blue-eyed girl's wet pussy to be over her face, in a perfect 69. The italian moved her tongue quickly on Danielle's drenched pussy.

"Oh my fucking God!"

Both women screamed against their pussies. As soon as the Ob/Gyn started masturbating the cardiologist, due with her tongue working its magic, the blonde started shaking her whole body.

"Yes baby, fuck me like that!" The smaller girl yelled.
"Dani, I'm almost there!"

That feeling was building in the womb of both women and the desperate desire for an overwhelming orgasm took over every cell in the body of both women, who moved their hips so fast, feeling the climax getting closer and closer.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, bambina." Stefania growled hot.
"Me too, baby girl!"

And just like that, both of them exploded in an intense and overwhelming orgasm, squirting into each other's mouths as their bodies convulsively trembled with so much pleasure.

They stood there, side by side, unnable to move for a few seconds. When she managed to move, the brunette  turned over in bed and went to meet her girlfriend,  who had the most silly and passionate smile on her face.

"I love you!" The blue-eyed girl whispered,  caressing the hazel-eyed girl's face.
"I love you too! So much!" The italian replied in love.
"Stef, I want to kiss you, to spoil you, to hug you, to bite you, to live you, anyways, I just want to love you!"
"Dani, bambina, a life seems to be too little for the amontn of moments I still want to live by your side. I want to be by your side at all times, whether good or bad. Because no matter what happens, I'll be there for you, loving you, supporting you, encouraging you, and doing my very best every day!"

After many kisses full of love, they surrended to weariness and fell asleep in each other's soft arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, how are y'all doing? I hope everybody is great!

Sorry for taking too long to update, but my life is a real crazyness latelly.

I want to thank all of you for reading my stories and for the lovely comments you always leave. It really means a lot.

I want to take the opportunity to let you know about my new story, GIVE ME YOUR FOREVER. Go check on it, please. It is a sory writen with all the love i have for writing. I hope you can read it and enjoy it.

Let me know about your thoughts, ok?

Once again, thank you for reading my books and for the patience to wait for new updates.🥰🥰🥰 . I hope having you all reading my new story.
See you. 🥰