Chapter 57

"Cheers!"

Stefania woke up first and began kissing her girlfriend's body all over, in an attempt to wake her up.

"Mmm good morning my love!"
"Buongiorno amore mio! I was reluctant to wake you up, but in addition to you being a sight for my sore eyes, we have an appointment with the realtor, so..."

In one quick move the blonde rolled onto her girlfriend full of ulterior intentions and smirking, she said:

"The more I know you the more I'm sure I'll never find someone as special as you, my love. What a perfect way to start my day! The woman of my life wakkng me up with a lot of kisses and telling me we might find our home today... I couldn't ask for more."
"Bambina, I love to wake you up like this! You're not just a part of my life. You're the owner of my heart. I love you so much, bella mia!"
"I love you so much too, baby. Look, I can't wait to find a home for us, but can we make a little love before we go?" The blonde had pleading eyes.

That made Stefania melt and laugh as well.

"Mmm, only if you promise we'll be quiet. Because I've already heard some noise downstairs."
"Oh baby, I can't promise you that. You always take me to the stars in a way no one has ever done before, so..."
"Bambina, you do the same to me, believe me, but we must try to hold on a little bit,  there are your parents, and I'm not comfortable with them being aware that I'm making their daughter moan..."
"Hahahahha, moan? No baby girl,  you never make me only moan. You always make me scream! And till where I know, you love it!" The surgeon teased.
"Yes, I comfess I really do! But your mom and dad doesn't need to hear us..."
"Despite I'm pretty sure they know very well that their daughter has sex with her delicious sexy girlfriend,  it's ok. I understand  honey. Don't worry, we'll be soon at our place, and then we'll be able to scream as much as we want."
"Yes, I can't wait, bambina!"
"Me neither. Now come here."

After a while, they got downstairs for breakfast and their happines was palpable.

"Good morning my daughters. Did you sleep well?" Katie asked.
"Good morning mom. Yeah, I always sleep like an angel with Stef by my side."

The hazel-eyed girl smiled in love.

"Buongiorno Katie. Yeah, your daughter is amazing and always makes me sleep like an angel too."
"I have no words to tell you how happy I am for having you in Dani's life, Stefania. Thank you so much..."
"Don't 't thank me, Katie, Danielle is my life! I am the one who must thank you for bringing this wonderful woman into this world to be mine!"
"All yours, my love!" Danielle said joining the conversation and kissing her girlfriend.
"All mine!" The Ob/Gyn mouthed back.

After breakfast, the couple headed to the first place where they should meet the realtor. They got there hand in hand, barely able to hold on their smiles and happiness.

Suddenly, a tall, elegant woman approached the couple introducing herself.

"Doctor Savre? Doctor Spampinato?"
"Yes." Both women replied in unisson.
"I'm Catherina, your realtor. Nice to meet you."
"Hi Catherina, the pleasure is ours." Danielle said.
"Well, based on the information you gave me about your wishes for your home, I've selected a few properties that I think it will please you both. Can we go?"
"Of course!" The hazel-eyed girl said holding her girlfriend closer than ever to her, like she was trying to show the other woman that Danielle is already taken.

The blonde noticed her girlfriend's jealousy and intentions and at the same time she was amused by the Ob/Gyn's reaction, she melted when she realized how protective Stefania is of their relationship.

"Then let's go. My car is right there."

They headed to the realtor's car. When they got there, the blue-eyed girl went to sit with Stefania in the back seat.

"Hey girls, I won't bite you, I promise. One of you can sit here with me..." Catherina said amused.

Danielle, knowing her girlfriend very well and wanting her to feel secure assured:

"Oh, we know that. But I really prefere to stay by my gorgeous girlfriend's side."

Stefania immediately relaxed and smiled.

"Ok, understood. "

In a few minutes they arrived at the first destination.

"Here we are. Rodeo Drive."

The italian was looking around, really curious.

"Baby, are you okay? Didn't you like this street? We can go to another place if you prefere..." The cardiologist said caressing the hazel-eyed girl's cheeks genuinely interested.
"No bambina, I liked here. I'm just looking around, amore mio."
"Are.you sure?"
"Sì principessa. Let's go in there. I can't wait to see it."
"Okay."

It was a beautiful property.  5 huge bedrooms, a living room with a sensational fireplace, a game's room and the much desired swimming pool among other facilities. However it was located on a comercial street, which would mean the couple's total loss of privacy and peace.

The second house was on Hollywood Boulevard. It was just as luxurious as the first one, with the advantage of not having shops practically on the doorstep, but it wasn't the house that enchanted them yet.

They spent the day visiting various properties, but none seemed to be their dream house, where they would finally build their home. The couple was getting a little frustrated when Catherine took them to Sunset Boulevard. Arriving there, Stefania fell in love instantly, as did Danielle. The house was huge. It had 5 bedrooms, 3 very large living rooms and the main one offered a beautiful view of the sea. It had a gourmet space with access to a stunning infinity pool. Still in the leisure area, there was a sauna, a beach volleyball court and a ballroom worthy of a club, with capacity for so many people that perhaps they would never be able to fill that place.

The girlfriends were in love at first sight with that house. They asked for some minutes alone when the realtor had an idea:

"We didn't have lunch yet. Why don't you take this moment to talk and then we can meet again, I mean, after we eat something."
"That's an amazing idea!" Stefania said more than quicky making it very clear that she had no intention of having lunch with the woman who couldn't take her eyes off of her girlfriend.
"So, let's have lunch, love of my life?" Danielle invited the Ob/Gyn passionately, making a point to show Catherina she didn't have eyes for anyone else but Stefania.
"Sì amore mio!"
"Okay, we'll meet again in 2 hours, right?"
"Deal."

During lunch, the couple spared no caresses, kisses and vows of love. The ocean-eyed girl made a point of stating once again that her girlfriend had no reason to feel threatened and this calmed the hazel-eyed girl  down.

"Bambina, did you like some property?" Asked the italian.
"Definitely Yes!" Replied the cardiologist.  "And you, my love? Is there some place that managed to make you visualize us living in?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The blonde smiled amused by her girlfriend's excitement.

"Tell me which ones did you like, bella."
"Well, actually it is just one..."
"Same, bambina."
"Really? Tell me. Honey, which is?" The blonde asked genuinely interested.
"Me first?"
"Sure!"
"Ok. If liked another one, we can..."
"Stef, my love. Don't worry. Just tell me. Oh, I have a better idea. What do you think of we say it at the same time?" The blue-eyed girl  sugested.
"Perfetto!"
"Ok. On 3. 1, 2, 3..."
"Sunset Boulevard!"

They both said at the same time.

"Really?" Dani asked mesmerized.
"Really! I can see us living there, making our home there, having a family there..."

Both women couldn't hide their happiness.

"Well, I think we found our home!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰"
"Yes, we really did, huh? 🥰🥰🥰🥰"
"Stef, I want to give you the world, but you deserve so much more! I want to give you the universe, but that is what you already are!"
"Dani, amore mio, you are my endless paragraph, my favorite poetry!"
"I love you, baby girl!"
"I love you too, amore mio!"
"Come on, let's buy our home!"