Chapter 19

"So, they stopped kissing for a moment, just to find the card and as soon as they managed to open the door, they were already taking off their clothes and leaving everything lying on their way."

"Thank God we're here! Now I can make you mine!" The italian said between kisses.
"Oh, please baby, make me all yours! I can't wait any longer!"

The Ob/Gyn smiled huge and wasted no time in doing what she was told.

After an overwhelming orgasm, the couple was lying naked, caressing each other's perfect bodies as they came back from their highs, smiling like fools in love.

When she recovered, the cardiologist said:

"Love, I'm sorry about today at the restaurant. That guy is disgusting!"
"No princess, don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault bambina."
"Yeah, but I want to know..."
"What bella?"
"How did you feel about that?" The blue-eyed girl asked it genuinely concerned.
"Well, I won't lie bambina. I was really..."
"Tell me baby? You know you can tell me anything."  Danielle encouraged.
"I was really jealous!" The italian confessed looking away.

The blonde lifted Stefania's chin, making her look at her while she said:

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'd give anything to avoid you to feel like this, but you know there is no reason at all for you to be jealous, don't you?"
"Yes bambina, I know. But I can't help bella. I know it's way to early, but..."

The surgeon silenced the hazel-eyed girl with a passionated kiss. When they needed air, they broke the kiss and Danielle said:

"You know what? Stephanie taught me that it's not about time. It's about how you feel."
"Sì. She is right." Stefania smiled and kissed Danielle again.
"Bambina, ti am..." the italian silenced herself
"What? What were you up to say?"
"I was saying that you're beautiful." The italian disguised
"Not as much as you baby!"
"God, I hope this asshole doesn't cross our path again... it was horrible to see him flirting with you, to see the way he undressed you with his eyes..."
"Hey, you have nothing to worry about baby! Is he disgusting? Definitely! But we can't do anything about it. All we can do is ignore this piece of shit!"
"Yes, I know..." the brunette replied lost in her thoughts.
"A kiss for your thoughts..." the ocean-eyed girl said caressing Stefania's cheeks.
"Danielle, I know it's way too early bet I..."
"Keep going baby. Tell me please."
"I - I think I'm falling for you..." the hazel-eyed girl said almost whispering. "I know you just broke up with your fiancee, and you're pretty hurt because of what that asshole did to you, but..."

Danielle didn't wait anymore. She held Stefania's head and kissed her passionately.

"Stop saying it's too early baby! I admit, this was completely unexpected and that I had promised myself I would not get involved with anyone on this trip, but Stefania, that was before I met you!" The cardiologist confessed.

The italian couldn't help but smile wide.

"Really? I was so concerned... I thought I would scare you..."
"You? Scare me? Baby, you didn't scare me. I did it on my own... hahahaha. When I realized..."
"What bella?"
"I'm falling hard for you too, beautiful! I am head over feet into you my love!"

That was all the Ob/Gyn needed to listen. She rolled on top of the little blonde and started kissing her mouth with such desire... and didn't stop saying between kisses:

"Amore mio, I swear I will never hurt you!"

The surgeon was ecstatic. Danielle had never felt those things Stefania made her feel. The italian was the only person in the world capable of making her forget her pain, her scars, her fears, everything. It's as if the brunette had the power to create a bubble around them that protected her from everything and everyone.

The kiss became more intense, by then, they were already devouring each other's mouths. They were already one. One body, one soul, one heart.

At that moment Danielle fimaly understood what her sister meant about it not being a matter of time, but what makes you happy.

"Aaahhhh Danielle, you're so hot!"
"Not as hot as you baby! Make me yours again Stef."
"Your wish is my command bambina!"

And the italian dived between the surgeon's legs and started licking and sucking her drenched folds merciless, also reaching Danielle's clit. The blonde writhed under Stefania's tongue's touch.

"Oh my God! Stef, you're amazing! Fuck!"

The italian added two fingers inside of the blue-eyed girl who couldn't contain a scream of pure ecstasy.

"Oh fuck! Stefania... fuck!!! Goddamn it Stef. Aaaahhhhh."
"Who do you belong to, Danielle?" The hazel-eyed girl asked full of horny.
"I'm yours baby! I'm fully, completely, totally yours Stef!"
"Good girl!" The Ob/Gyn replied and came back between the american's legs doing her magic.
"Stef, I - I - I'm really s-so cl-cloooose. Please don't s-stop b-baby! Aaaahhhh." The blonde bagged.

When the brunette felt Danielle's walls closing around her fingers, she increased her finger's speed, sucking the cardiologist's clit with all the strenght of her mouth, giving a small nibble at the end.

That was enough to drive the little blonde to the edge of insanity and make her come hard, literally screaming the italian's name.

"Stefaaaaaaaaniaaaaaaaaa!"

The italian doctor remained there, licking all the juice of that wonderful woman.  She didn't want to miss a drop of Danielle's juice. At that moment, the obstetrician realized that she could no longer live without Danielle in her life.

As soon as she recovered from a mind blowing orgasm, it was Danielle's turn to pull the hazel-eyed girl, so she could ride her face.

While the brunette rubbed herself against the short girl's face, Danielle made Stefania go to cloud nine with her tongue that explored every millimeter of her intimacy, alternating between light and strong sucks, sensual licks and a few nibbles followed by a blow. Along with that,  Danielle stucked her fingers deep inside Stefania, going in and out, curling it at the point where she already learned to be the G spot of that italian goddess

"Cazzo Danielle! Sei perfetta! Aaahhh non osare fermarti! Ci sono quasi!!!" (Fuck, Danielle! You're perfect!!! Aaahhh don't you dare to stop! I'm almost there!!!!)

The way the italian girl moaned begging the cardiologiat to continue, the way she rode her face was driving Danielle crazy. Both women moaned intensely and madly. And when the blonde realized, she had three fingers inside Stefania and three more (from her other hand) circling her own clit. Both women were surrended and it didn't take long for them to orgasm together.

"Fuck Dani, that was really intense!"
"Yes baby girl, it really was! Stef, you are something else!"
"So do you bambina!"
"I don't know how to explain, but you make me feel things I never felt before..."
"Really? Dio Santo! We're on the same page bella! With you I feel... things I had never felt before. And I really like this feeling. You make me feel... loved, special." The hazel- eyed girl said blushing.
"Because you ARE SPECIAL AND LOVED honey!" The surgeon stated, avoiding Stefania's eyes when she admited the italian was loved.

Stefania closed the gap between them, and started to kiss her with love.

After they break the kiss (because they needed air), the Ob/Gyn stared at Danielle and stated:

"How the hell in the world can someone hurt you? You're so pure! Sei bellissima, sei forte, sei gentile, umile... devi sere molto stupido per farti soffrire!" (You're so beautiful, you're strong, you're kind, humble... it has to be very stupid to make you suffer!)

Danielle smiled in love and said:

"I don't know if I'm all that you just said, but somehow it's working 😊."
"Go shine your light, bella! Tell your truth. And dammi un bacio!"

The cardiologiat wasted no time, and rolling  on top of Stefania, she began round 3, between words of love. Had true love finally arrived?