What ARE You!?

Summary: Arlo bandages Yeona's arm which is broken and Yronica, Arlo, Eman, and Yeona are in a car driving until the car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. Let's now continue the chapter.

"What was that?" Eman asks, and then Yronica screams.

"AHH!" Yronica screams, slamming the lock button on the car.

"Yronica? What do you see?" Yeona asks, and Yronica points outside, so they look. There's a girl who wasn't there before, and she was wearing a pink dress with blood over her eyes and forcefully pulls Yronica's car door open.

"Should've checked the windows, girl!" The girl says, yanking Yronica out.

"Yronica!" Arlo shouts.

Eman gets out of the car quickly, tackling the girl to the ground and then noticing that she was holding a knife, "What are you thinking!? Yronica, get in the car!"

Yronica does as Eman says, and Eman grabs the girl's knife and throws it, getting up and pushing her back down to run back in the car, saying, "Everyone in the back seat!"

"Are you crazy!? She'd be able to get all of us!" Yeona shouts as everyone gets in the backseat.

"I threw her knife!" Eman shouts back.

"Party poopers!" The girl yells, spinning and going into the ground with the same water-like sound.

"That's where that sound came from..." Eman says, getting out of the car, "We have to find out what's wrong with the car and get out of here."

"I agree with Eman. Yeona, Yronica, stay in the car and keep a lookout," Arlo says, getting out as well as Eman and him leave the two girls in the car.

"What could be wrong with it you think?" Arlo asks Eman. who opened the hood of the car.

"Don't know, but whatever it is we gotta fix it quick. The stupid old piece of junk..." Eman mumbles, kicking the car.

"Hey!" Arlo snaps.

"Sorry. Let's just get this done," Eman apologizes in a sincere tone, and goes to the trunk to see if there are any supplies that could help.

"How far do you suppose you threw the knife?" Arlo asks, walking towards Eman.

"I don't think she even knows which direction it's in," Eman says, grabbing something that could be useful out of the trunk, "Cause I sure don't and she has that stuff covering her face. I highly doubt she'll find it in time."

Eman hurries to the front of the car with the toolset she grabbed, and hurries to find out what's wrong.

"Guys...!" Yeona partly yells, "I think I see her rising from that puddle thing in the distance! She might've found her knife!"

"You're kidding!" Eman shouts, "Arlo, I might've found the issue."

"What is it? Can I help in any way?" Arlo asks.

"Give me the wrench," Eman points at the wrench in the toolbox.

So Arlo grabs the wrench and Eman uses it on something in the car, "Hurry and try to start the car!"

Arlo and Eman hop in the car, Arlo in the driver seat and Eman in the passenger seat with the toolbox on her lap while Yronica and Yeona are in the backseat shaking. Arlo can start the car and he hits the gas pedal immediately, causing the car to quickly gain speed.

Looking back, Yeona asks, "Did we make it?"

Eman looks back at Yeona, giving a reassuring smile, "I think we did."

Yronica sighed in relief, "God, whatever happened to the car?"

"It's complicated," Eman says, looking forward again and noticing a sign, "Arlo, slow down a little."

So Arlo slows down, and when Eman reads the sign it reads: "Cliffmack Beach, up ah d n 2 m l s"

"What a beat-up sign," Yeona points out, "What is it reading?"

"I don't know, but my guess is something is in 2 miles," Yronica guesses, "maybe that Cliffmack Beach place?"

"Maybe, but we can't stall around this sign forever. That girl could be after us in her own way," Arlo says, pressing down the gas pedal a little.

So then they're off, but they notice someone at the side of the road, and Arlo seems to recognize him.

"Kelvin!?" Arlo shouts, bringing the car to an abrupt stop and getting out of the car to run to Kelvin and heal him, "Oh sweetheart... Are you alright?"

"I'm better now that you're here," Kelvin replies, coughing a little.

"Let me help you up," Arlo says, grabbing Kelvin's arm and bringing him to the car, "Where's Sanjana?"

"Mom? I dunno," Kelvin replies as Arlo sets him in the backseat next to Yronica.

"This car can't fit any more people, so if there's more injured we have to put them in the trunk!" Yronica yells.

"Maybe we'll put you in the trunk," Eman responds. Yronica is about to say something but then Arlo interrupts her.

"Not now, you two. Let's hurry out of here," Arlo sternly says, getting in the driver's seat.

"Arlo, let me drive, you need some rest," Eman says getting out of the car and getting Arlo into the passenger seat and herself into the driver's seat.

And just like that, they were off again. Arlo was sleeping with his head against the window, which they rolled up because of that girl in the pink dress, and Eman was driving while listening to Yeona and Kelvin talk about things they enjoy, mainly just quick talk before Yeona, Kelvin, and Yronica fall asleep again with nothing to do in the car.

Word Count: 915