“so Bella I’m hungry...” I smiled at her when I had, had enough of the silence.

“Evangelise” Edward sighed when Bella’s heartbeat sped up and she cowered into Edwards side a little.

“what, I was only going to ask her if she was too... not my fault you didn’t tell her I eat human food” I pouted. Bella started laughing and we all just looked at her.

“sorry, it’s just... never mind” she gasped.

“so... you hungry or am I blackmailing Emmett into cooking for one?” I asked.

“I could go for food” she nodded.

“Emmett, you know you love me” I smiled, pushing my face into his neck.
“not until you get rid of that bag of blood you call a boyfriend” Emmett pushed me away from him and I landed on the floor.
“Emmett, don’t use that language” Esme gasped.

“I’m sorry but I’m not going to sit by and watch Eva fall in love for a guy that it clearly wrong for her” he snapped.
“me neither” Alice stated.
“Rose” I smiled at her.
“what would you like little devil?” she smiled.
“surprise me” I smiled back and she nodded, walking off to cook for me.

“why is it so easy for you to accept Bella, but Jeremy is a big fat no” I snapped at Emmett.

“because Bella isn’t going to rip Edwards heart out... its more likely to be the other way round” he shrugged.

“real appropriate” Edward sighed behind us.

“and you don’t think I’m capable of protecting myself... that I couldn’t rip Jeremy’s heart out if he hurt me” I asked.
“none of us trust him Eva! Even Esme and Carlisle... surely that screams don’t trust the guy” Alice reasoned.

“do you just not want to see me happy... is that what it is? After around 300 years do I not deserve at least a chance of dating?” I shouted, feeling my anger rise.
“you deserve all the happiness in the world Eva... but he won’t bring it” Jasper breathed, trying to use his special abilities to calm the situation down.

“you know what? Jer told me I shouldn’t have come home tonight and I think he was right” I snapped, storming off for the door.
“don’t you dare walk out of that door Evangelise” Emmett shouted.

“or what!?” I snapped back.
“look can we all please just calm down” Esme sighed.

“you can’t tell me what to do Emmett, you don’t own me. I’m older than you... so back off” I screamed in his face then pushed him. He went flying through the house and smashed into the wall, breaking the TV.

“oh man, I loved that TV” Esme sighed.

“anyone else want a try... I could take you all on in my sleep” I looked at Alice, Jasper and Edward. They all backed off. Bella looked more amused than scared of what she just witnessed.

“go to my study Evangelise... now!” Carlisle instructed. I didn’t dare argue with him, I just walked off.

“what was that?” Carlisle asked.

“why do they all think they can run my life?” I sighed.
“they are only caring for you. 300 years ago I would have said you were not to see that boy again... but I can’t forbid you from it, you wouldn’t listen. Just know this Eva, you’ve known him all of five minutes and he is already tearing you apart from your family... is he worth it?” he lectured then walked off.

*

“in a couple of days a thunderstorm will hit, do you want to play baseball?” I asked Emmett, walking into his room later that night.

“sure” he shrugged.

“don’t be mad at me, I’m sorry” I pouted, crawling onto his lap.
“Eva, all the time you are with him he is poisoning you... you have never behaved like this before” Emmett muttered.

“you let me do my thing Emmett, and I’ll let you do yours” I shrugged, getting out of his lap and walking away.

Late night TV really sucks, there is like nothing on. I flipped over to the movie channels and found some random horror film about the zombie apocalypse. My phone rang and I looked at it. Jeremy, again... he had already rang me six times tonight.

“hey” I held back the sigh as I answered.

“sorry for the missed calls” he laughed.
“that’s okay... why do you sound drunk” I sighed this time.
“because me and the lads are drinking at mine... you should come over” he slurred slightly.
“I think I’m okay here... I already told you I want to spend time with my family tonight” I muttered.
“I’m sorry baby, I just miss you and now the guys are laughing at me” he was clearly pouting.
“look, go have fun with you mates and don't get too drunk. You’re picking me up in the morning remember” I breathed.

“I’m gonna be a wreck tomorrow, told you I can’t sleep without you next to me” he whispered back.

“Jer... don’t be so silly, now I’m telling you to go have fun but go to sleep in the next few hours.” I sighed.

“I really miss you” he sighed back.

“I miss you too” I smiled as Edward walked into my room looking panicked.

“im taking you out Friday night” he randomly stated.
“okay baby, I’ve got to go... its my turn to play just dance with Alice” I rushed.
“okay love you” he breathed as I hung up.

“what’s happened?” I sighed.
“I lost control” Edward muttered sitting on my bed.

“lost control how?” I frowned.
“who knew kissing could be so... wow” he smiled dreamily.
“are you really sure you’re not gay” I asked sincerely.

“eurgh shut up” he groaned, flopping himself back so his head was in my lap.

“because I will be totally okay with that. Having a gay brother would be so cool... only you’ll have to worry about me turning your hot boyfriend straight and steeling him from you” I smirked.

“no matter how hard you wish Eva, I am certainly not gay” he rolled his eyes at me.

“dammit” I pouted playfully.

“how do I control myself Eva... how do you do it?” he asked.

“I’m not in love Edward” I shrugged.

“but surely you feel something for Jeremy, I know youre not just doing this to annoy the family. How have you not hurt him yet, how does he not know what we are?” Edward sat up and looked me in the eyes.
“just breathe, I suppose its easier for me, but match whatever Bella does, that way you can’t lose control if you’re focusing on matching her” I smiled.

“as much as I don’t like Jeremy, if he makes you happy then I’ll let everything slide” Edward smiled, pulling me into his lap.

“thank you” I muttered, closing my eyes to breathe in his aftershave.

==========================================================

So this was a bit of a filler. Everything is about to kick off in the next few chapters. Its probably only got about another five at most left in this story. I know its taken me like three years or whatever to write this and I’m sorry. It’s just been really hard for me to write, but I was determined to not give up on it like I have done other books.

Please comment

Please vote

Please become a fan

THANK YOU :D