anything for attention...

context- y/n and Felix have been together for 1 year and they used to go always go on dates together cuddle and give each other endless kisses but ever since Felix got new games he's been kinda ignoring y/n he still pays attention to her but not as much as he used too so y/n did something to make him pay more attention to her.
—————————————————————————
y/n was cooking breakfast for both herself and Felix but he hadn't come down so she brought him his breakfast.

Y/n: Felix here's your breakfast make sure you eat it this time Felix.
Felix didn't say anything cause he was too focused on his game and y/n just sighed and left the room.

Y/n: he's so addicted to that game I need to figure out a way to make him pay more attention to me.

y/n sat there thinking about ways to make him pay more attention to her until she thought of an idea she was gonna sit on his lap and tease him just like he used to tease her.

Y/n's pov
—————————————————————————
I went up to his room I saw he was on a call playing with Bangchan and Han so thought this was the perfect time.
I went up to him and sat on his lap facing the other way and wrapped my legs around his waist

Felix: hi babe, do you need anything

I shook my head and he turned and kissed my cheek.
He was still only focused on the game so I decided to kiss his neck, I started kissing his neck but he kept resisting so I decided to take a step further.

Author's pov
—————————————————————————y/n took her legs away from around Felix's waist and she sat in the same direction as him and she put her hands in his pants and she started caressing his inner thighs.
At first Felix didn't feel anything but once she stated caressing his thighs he was shocked and looked at her with wide eyes.

Felix: y-y/n wha-what are you doing

Y/n: nothing just focus on your game.

Y/n keeps caressing his inner thighs while Felix keeps trying to focus on his game. Y/n then started going more up his thigh and as her hand kept going up she felt his member go hard. Then she to turned to Felix and he was looking at her with shaking his head with pleading eyes.

Felix's pov
—————————————————————————
I felt y/n's hand near my member and I felt it go hard I tried to resist moaning because I didn't want Bangchan and Han to hear me. I tried my hardest to resist it but then suddenly y/n started caressing and rubbing my member so I suddenly moaned a bit loudly and Bangchan and Han heard me.

Bangchan: uh are you okay Felix

Han: yeah felix are you okay?

Felix: I'm um oka-okay
I looked at y/n with wide pleading eyes hoping she would stop but instead she was smirking so I grabbed her hand so she would stop but instead I moaned louder.

Bangchan: Felix are you with y/n right now?

Felix: I a-am wh-why?

Han: That makes sense

Han and bangchan both laugh.

Bangchan: We'll give you both some privacy.

Felix: Wai-wait

They both laugh again and cut the call

Y/n's pov
—————————————————————————
I saw that Bangchan and Han cut the call with him and he turned to me with lustful eyes, he took my hand out of his pants he stood up without letting me go and pinned me to the wall.

Felix: why would you do that huh?

He said as he started kissing my neck while leaving marks

Y/n: I-I just wanted you-your attention.

Felix: you know you could've gotten my attention another way you didn't have to get yourself in this mess.

Y/n: I know but you've been like this for 2 weeks now I didn't know what else to do, I'm sorry.

Felix: instead of saying sorry you could make it up to me by fixing the problem

He smirks while looking at me, I looked at him with wide eyes.

Y/n: wha-what do you mean by tha- that.

Felix: how about I show you instead baby.

Author's pov
—————————————————————————
As Felix said that he picked y/n up and he took her to their bedroom and threw her on it and he started kissing her harshly and he started undressing her and then also himself he started kissing her neck then her chest and started going more down.

         You guys can imagine the rest🤭

After they finished doing yk they lied down on the bed and Felix grabbed y/n's waist and pulled her closer to him and cuddled her.

Felix: see what you got yourself into baby.
He said as he kissed her lips softly

Y/n: I know I just wanted you to take time off your game cause it's not healthy to just sit around on your game and plus u weren't even eating your breakfast until earlier in the day.
you said as you pouted.

Felix: I'm sorry baby I promise I,ll take time off the day and only go on weekends. And I'm sorry if I went I little to hard on you.

Y/n: It's fine honestly I kinda asked for it but I'm kinda tired.

Felix: we should go to sleep so you could get some rest come here.

Felix hugs her closer and puts her head on his chest and they fall asleep together while cuddling.