Quidditch Cup

Elaia Black and Cedric Diggory perched atop a sturdy branch, their legs dangling freely in the air as they eagerly awaited the arrival of their friends

Elaia Black and Cedric Diggory perched atop a sturdy branch, their legs dangling freely in the air as they eagerly awaited the arrival of their friends. The Weasley family, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter were due to join them shortly. Meanwhile, Amos, Cedric's father, stood patiently below, his eyes scanning the surroundings for any signs of their arrival.

"Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it." He was talking about the portkey.

Excitement filled the air as Mr. Weasley and his companions approached Amos. The two men exchanged warm greetings, clearly thrilled to be in each other's company.

Elaia and Cedric were holding hands as they jumped down from the branch they were sitting on, right in front of Mr. Weasley. Mr. Weasley shook Cedric's hand and hugged Elaia. As they walked Hermione and Ginny looked at each other with smiles as they looked at Elaia and Cedric who were still holding hands.

Once they reached the Portkey, everyone lay down around the boot except for Harry. Everyone had a finger on the boot, except for Harry. Elaia was in between Cedric and Ginny; Harry was still standing.

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley called out and Harry rushed to copy everyone else.

They were all lifted from the ground and spun around quickly, Soon Mr. Weasley was shouting for them to let go, and they did. While everyone else fell to the ground, Elaia, Cedric, Amos, and Mr. Weasley all glided to the ground as if they were walking on an invisible staircase.

The Slytherin and Hufflepuff chuckled to each other when their feet hit solid ground. Cedric let go of Elaia's hand as he walked up to Harry, Elaia following him. Harry was on his back and Cedric helped him up with a smile on his face.

Elaia was staying in the tent with Cedric and Amos. Elaia, Cedric, and Amos were going to meet up with the Weasleys at the quidditch game.

⚡️

After the match, Cedric and Elaia were having a blast with their friends from the neighboring tent. They were dancing, singing, and sharing drinks. Suddenly, they heard blood-curdling screams coming from a distance. When they looked up, they saw a group of Death Eaters hovering above a group of helpless muggles, torturing them with their wands. Fear gripped them as they realized they were in grave danger.

Cedric's heart was racing as he tightly grabbed Elaia's hand, pulling her towards the forest. The two Seekers from Hufflepuff and Slytherin Houses were determined to escape the tent and whatever danger lurked within. As they ran, the sound of their footsteps echoed through the trees, and their breaths became heavy. Suddenly, they crashed into someone, and their hearts jumped into their throats as they frantically looked up to see who it was.

"Ah!" Elaia and Hermione let out loud squeals thinking that the other would be someone else.

"Oh thank Merlin you guys are okay," Hermione said as she looked at the two six years.

"Where's Harry?" Elaia asked noticing that Harry wasn't with them.

"He's not with you?"

"No!"

As they frantically searched for Harry, Elaia, Hermione, Ron, and Cedric finally stumbled upon their friend. But their relief was short-lived as Elaia's sharp eyes caught something in the sky. She quickly tapped Cedric on the arm and pointed upwards. Cedric followed her gaze and his heart sank as he saw the unmistakable shape of the Dark Mark hovering ominously above them.

"Stupefy"

All of them ducked down before any of them could be stunned. Elaia had her wand out and pointed it at whoever was trying to stun them. It turned out to be Barty Crouch and other members of the Ministry of Magic.

"Stop, that's my son." Mr. Weasley yelled out as he came towards the five of them.

Elaia didn't hear what Barty was talking about, her eyes were looking at the mark. It brought back horrible memories for her.

October 1979

Regulus Arcturus Black sat on the couch in front of his daughter, he used his wand to make things float. Two-year-old Elaia Regulus Andromeda Black clapped her hands together as she giggled at the floating toys that were in front of her.

"Time for bed my little Cherie," Regulus said as he dropped Elaia's toys on the floor and picked her up.

Elaia, being the curious little girl she is, was playing with the sleeve of her father's jumper when something caught her eye. She pushed the sleeve up only to come across an odd-looking tattoo.

"Dada, what's that on your arm?"

Regulus looked down at his daughter with a look of confusion then looked at his arm, the arm that the dark mark was on.

"It's nothing, sweetie."

Elaia thought nothing of it and dropped the topic of the odd tattoo. Regulus entered her room and laid her down in her crib.

Present

As Elaia drifted off into her own world, she was suddenly startled by Mr. Weasley's voice, yanking her back into the present moment.

"They're just kids."

Cedric felt a shiver down his spine as Elaia's trembling voice broke the tense silence. "Can we leave now?" she pleaded, her eyes darting back and forth between him and the Dark Mark.

As Cedric saw Elaia's face pale at the sight of the Dark Mark, he instinctively pulled her in for a comforting hug. The rest of the gang, including Hermione, Harry, and Ron, watched as Cedric whispered reassuring words to Elaia. After Barty left, they all headed back to the dense woods to reunite with the others. The group's anxiety was palpable as they made their way deeper into the forest, but they all knew they had each other's back.

As they returned to their meeting spot, the group dispersed, each headed to their respective destinations. The Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione parted ways, leaving behind a sense of camaraderie and adventure. Meanwhile, Elaia still clung to Cedric, her heart beating faster as they walked towards the Diggory house. The night was young, but the memories they had made would last a lifetime.

[Authors Note]
Hi, guys I'm back with another book, this book was originally supposed to be a Marauders-era book, but I decided to do a Regulus Black's Daughter book because I haven't seen too many of those.

I also decided to re-due this chapter as I had better plans for this book, I will be doing some flashbacks from when Elaia was little, and from Prisoner of Azkaban.

I hope you enjoy this book.