He sat still except for some slight movements as moved the icecube over his shoulder and his collarbone. As I felt him get more comfortable with the cold object I moved it downwards over his chest and abs , making sure to leave hickeys and kisses in its path as JJ moaned at the contact.

I decided to take things to another level as I pulled down his shorts, leaving him in his boxers which showcased his hard erection through the thin material. He was really enjoying this from the looks of things.

"You've been so good for me...." I whispered as I pulled down his boxers revealing his hard cock glistening with precum.

I ran the icecube along his v-line and around his waist as he wiggled struggling to stay in position.

The moment the icecube got close to his erection he moved away almost instantly.

"Red...." He whispered our safeword as I understood and at once removed the blindfold and gave him a kiss .

"Sorry it was just I wasn't ready....." He said as we split apart for air.

"Don't be sorry my love , you did amazing. I'm sorry to have pushed you so far." I said genuinely feeling sorry for making him feel this way.

"No it was very good, I really enjoyed it in a way .... You having control over me..." He said as he pulled me to straddle him again.

"I'm glad my love.... Now why don't we finish what we started...." I said with a smirk as he bit his lower lip and nodded.

I kissed him fully on the mouth before sinking down to my knees and leaving a trail of kisses as I reached his hard cock. I placed a peck on the tip before licking a stripe on the side making JJ moan.

I knew what he wanted me to do when I felt his hands tangle in my hair. I wasted no time in taking his hard cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down taking more and more of his length in as he held my face and thrusted upwards.

"You've been so good for me...." I said releasing his cock from my mouth with a pop as I jerked him off with my hands looking up at him with innocent eyes which I knew drove him crazy.

"Fuck get up here and ride me babe...." He moaned out as he stopped me and pulled me up.

I smiled , straddling him before sinking down on his cock that fit so perfectly in me that I let out a pornstar like moan when he bottomed out.

"Do what makes you feel good, use me however you want." JJ said with hooded eyes as he pulled off my top leaving me naked for his viewing pleasure.

I nodded taking in his words as I slowly began to ride his erection, rising up and down making sure to take him in me completely with every stroke. I kissed over the hickeys I had made earlier as I felt JJ thrusting up in a trance , our moans filling the room as we both neared our climax.

"You've been so good tonight, let me feel you..." I said grinding my hips as he brought his hands to play with my erect nipples.

He took one of the nipples in his mouth before releasing it and moving on to the other as I felt the tip of his cock graze the deepest parts in me , making me feel euphoric as I felt my climax approach rapidly.

We both reached our highs together as we lost ourselves in a world of pure bliss and joy as we rode out our highs together.

"Wow that was amazing...." JJ said with a content sigh, a big smile on his face as he kissed me passionately.

"Yes it was darling, thank you for letting me take control..." I said as I kissed down his neck before letting him embrace me , enveloping me in warmth and comfort that only he could give me.

"After tonight you'll be taking control more and more." He said with a chuckle thrusting upwards a couple more times , completely emptying himself in me before pulling out and lifting me up to go get us cleaned up.

After we both took a steamy shower together cleaning ourselves up and taking in more and more of each other's company before getting out and drying ourselves.

We both then moved to the bed and cuddled up together under the sheets as I let out a hum feeling myself relax against the man I loved the most.

"So am I forgiven for the entire video thing...." He asked kissing my forehead as I looked up at him.

"Yes , Simon texted me and let me know that you were really guilty about the whole thing.... " I said kissing him as he smiled against my lips.

" I love you.." He whispered pulling me closer.

"I love you more ." I said allowing my body to get some well needed rest.

A/N

Yeah this turned out more smuttier than I planned.

Anyways hope everyone enjoyed

Love you all

Elora signing off ✌🏻