Chris and matt sat in their usual seat, i sat behing matt and nick behind chris.

We got mcdonalds before, well they did.

Nick introduced the vid,
"Hey guys welcome back to another friday car video! Today we have our special guest nae here and we will be doing another mcdonalds q&a!"

"I'ii read the first question..
This one is for chris, do you have a girlfriend chris?" Nick stuffed a fry into his mouth.

"I do actually! Her names lily,and we have only been together for a few weeks but shes really cool, so yeah." He smiled.

"We dont know her yet, but she seems really sweet" matt said, as nick looked at me and we giggled in the back.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Chris turned back to us

"Nothing, nothing.. here, choose a question " nick passed his phone into me hand.

I scrolled thru hundreds of questions,stopping at one and reading it out loud.
"Does naeila have a boyfriend?"

"I dont. No one wants me guys." I pouted.

"Thats not true!" Chris locked eyes w me.

The video went on, us answering some more questions before we wrapped up the video, we were about to leave when chris got a text.

"Lily is having a party, and she wants me to go. Can you guys come too? I dont wanna go alone." Chris said, i noticed how he got anxiety.

"Yeah of course!" Nick said.

So matt drove to lily's, music blasting from inside and flashing ligths flooding out of the windows,we knew we arrived.

We walked up to the front door and opened it, it revealing a lot of people dancing,or standing and talking w drinks.

All 4 of us walked into the kitchen, i sat up on the counter as the boys all stayed next to me, close since there was a lot of people.

Lily came down the stairs, a boy trailing behind her both of them laughing and smiling.

She walked hand in hand w this boy until she saw us, she let go of him and walked over to chris, her hands going around his neck.

"You made it!!"

"Yeah.." chris said, uncomfortable.

I watched his body lauange and i could sense how uncomfy he was, so i turned my head to nick who rolled his eyes,annoyed at the girl.

I chuckled, which caused lily to finally notice us standing not even a feet away.

"Oh hi guys, so nice to see you here" she faked a smile.

We all just gave her a smile and shut up, me sitting on the counter, matt and nick standing on either of my side, close.

Lily sat up on the counter in front of us, chris standing between her legs, his hands on her waist.

They were making out, which i cant lie made me angry so i couldn't help but stare.

Lily noticed this, looking up from the kiss and breaking it.

"You know, you can just admit that your jealous. " she stared back at me.

"Me?" I tilted my head, all 3 of the boys turning their attention to us.

"When you saw me yesterday,too.
You literally ran up to your room and didnt come down again."
She chuckled,
"But just so you know, hes mine."

"What are you even talking about." Nick said, as i just stayed quiet.

"Your obsessed w him, arent you?" She got down from The counter and leaned on it, arms crossed.

"I get that you want attention,but this is just funny now." I said, nick chocked down a laugh.

"Lily, can you just not create a scene please-" chris got cut off by lily slamming her lips onto his again, this time her gaze staying at me,trying to piss me off.

"This is disgusting. " nick gagged.

Chris pushed lily away, "enough. "

"Can you just drive me home, please?" I turned quietly to matt.

"Im coming whit." Nick butted in.

"Me too." Chris kept his eyes on me.
"Well im coming whit!" Lily clapped her hands together, and we all left and got into the car, lily sitting once again in Chris's lap.

We arrived, and everyone got out of the car and was walking to the door when lily said something again.

"You need to control her" lily pointed to nick, talking bout me.

"And You need to shut the fuck up." Now everyone stopped, and stood there.

"Lets go, chrissy. We need to leave these bitches here." She tried to grab Chris's arm, which were folded onto his chest.

"Im staying." He stood there, his gaze on me. His eyes never leaving me, we locked eyes as lily grunted and walked off, to god knows where.

"Thank god shes gone' nick said, as him and and matt bursted out laughing, me and chris walking behind.

"Thank you for staying."

"Ofc."

_____
WOAHHHHH
1270 words