19. (Ive given up on names)

Alright well ive now gotten sick and gotten a bit better and started school and have gotten a couple days off of school :p anyways- i have a request from No1Needs2Know8 Where the trio and the reader are from brightmoon in etheria sorry its a bit late but here :)
Also for some context you and the trio are having a sleepover.

Y/n pov
I was walking down the halls of the castle in brightmoon when i walked by adora's room and adora popped her head out of the door of her room and then opened the door completely. "Hey y/n! Where are you going?" She asked "oh uhm im going to see Anne,sasha,and marcy" i replied my face turning slightly red. Adora seemed to notice this. "Ohhh so your going to see your 'friends'?" She said with air quotes around friends. My ears went down and the red on my face became even brighter. "They're just my friends stop saying that!" I said very flustered.
"Yea because friends don't get flustered every time they're mentioned." She said back with a smirk. "Im just gonna go now!" I said my ears down and my face completely red as i started walking down the hallway again. "SIMP!" She yelled towards me. "Fuck you adora!" I yelled back holding my middle finger to her still walking away my face still getting back to my normal skin tone. I thought about what adora said. 'Do i have a crush on them?' I thought about it and came to a conclusion that made my face turn red again. 'I do have a crush on them. All three of them. How do i tell them? Do i tell them? What do i do?!' I came up to anne's room and realized my face is still red from adoras comment and my thoughts. I stood beside her door and tried to calm down. After a couple minutes i managed to have my ears go back up and my face to not be red anymore. I took a couple deep breaths before entering anne's room. "Hey guys!" I said smiling seeing marcy,anne and sasha sitting on annes bed. "Heyy y/n!" Sasha said waving over at me. I waved back and went over to Anne's bed and sat down next to marcy. "Okay what do we wanna do now that everyone is here?" Sasha asked. "Maybe a movie?" I suggested. "That actually sounds pretty good!" Anne said probably thinking about the last time we played monopoly. "Okay so what should we watch?" Marcy asked.  I thought for a minute "How about f/h/m?" (Favorite horror movie) i suggested. "Oh yea that movie's pretty good!"  Sasha said putting on the movie. After a little while a jump-scare sasha anne and marcy weren't expecting came on. You had already watched this movie enough to know when a jump-scare comes up. They slightly jumped up on top of you. You blushed at this. You could see a bit of blush evident on their faces too after that. So after a moment you wrapped your tail around marcy and hugged sasha and anne with your other free hands. You blushed but kept on doing it.
(Finally a pov change)
3rd person pov
Anne sasha marcy and y/n blushed as y/n held them. After a while of sitting comfortably wrapped with y/n's tail marcy's eyes started to become heavy until she fell asleep. Y/n noticed that marcy had fallen asleep and pulled Anne's blankets over her and the rest of them and then continued to watch the movie. Soon enough Anne started to become tired and fell asleep leaned up against y/n's arm. Y/n noticed and blushed and tried to continue watching the movie without being flustered the entire time. Sasha watched the movie for a while and fought falling asleep herself but soon enough she gave up and fell asleep. Y/n blushed even more and eventually calmed down. As the movie ended y/n looked around at the tree girls asleep beside them before falling asleep as well
'Maybe just maybe they like me too maybe not but even so this is comfortable'

A/n
Sorry this is a bit late once again i lost motivation because of school starting again and having a new schedule but now im starting to get used to it and i have a break for a couple days so yea:)
No1Needs2Know8 hope you like it and im gonna work on another request after this but you can still request something for after that:)