"Why don't you go ask your friend Yeji? She's a fucking bitch i hope she dies. She went too far this time." Ryujin said, clenching her teeth.

"Damn what happened?" Jisu asked.

"She brung up my parents. I don't wanna remember those sick bitches." Ryujin said as she sat down, staring at the beautiful sea.

"Does she know about your parents?" Chaeryeong said. Ryujin looked up at her like she's dumb.

"Obviously she fucking doesn't. Only my closest friends know, like you guys. Not her. I don't trust her, she would probably go round telling everyone, and she's my enemy, i wouldn't tell her anyway." Ryujin said. Huffing out in annoyance.

"Damn. You can hang out with us if you want?" Chaeryeong suggested. Ryujin smiled at her and slowly nodded.

"Thanks guys."

"Anytime."

They soon finished they activity, after an hour, Yeji was left alone and had to do it by herself. After another activity, it was soom lunch as Ryujin sits down with her friends, happily.

"So, who wants to sneak out the building tonight and walk through the forest?" Yeonjun asked.

"Can we do that tomorrow night, tonight I'm quite tired." Changbin asked.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes "fine. Tomorrow night then,"

Ryujin quickly ate her food, for some reason, she was starving.

"Hey Ryu, slow down, the food ain't gonna go anywhere." Soyeon laughed.

"What do you wanna do after lunch?" Momo asked.

"I'm probably gonna go back to my room. I'm tired.." Ryujin yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"I'll play one v one with someone at basketball?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Me." Soyeon said.

Ryujin returned to her room after lunch, slipping her shoes off and throwing her jacket on the floor before she got under the covers to nap. She feels tired and a bit sick after eating all the food in one go.

Suddenly the door opened and she heard that annoying squeaky voice.

"Why is your jacket on the floor? Your so messy." Yeji hissed as she slammed the door behind her, shaking the room a little.

"Mind your own business, it's my jacket." Ryujin said back, opening her eyes and meeting Yeji's fierce ones.

Yeji picked her jacket up and threw it on her face.

"So messy."

"Leave me alone, I wanna nap." Ryujin said, removing her jacket from her face and putting it on the bed next to her.

"No. I'll keep talking to annoy you." Ryujin saw Yeji frown with a sly smirk on her face.

"Your really getting on my nerves yeddeong."

"It's what you deserve, and don't call me that."

Ryujin rolled her eyes, turning round so her back is facing Yeji.

"So Ryujin? Which girl are you gonna bam tonight?"

"And which boy are you gonna bam tonight?"

"Not funny."

"You said it first."

"Shut up."

"No you!"

"No y-"