The Innocent Mistake - 15

Start from the beginning

Sana and Sidharth who were looking at the door until she left, now looked at each other. He put his head down and pressed his lips thin not knowing what to do.

"I can wear it myself.", Sana said.

"Hmm..", Sidharth hummed passing the gown.

"Turn your back.", She said as he contemplated to give her the privacy. He immediately turned his back to her. As she started to undress, another round of contraction appeared. She shrieked painfully.

"S..S..Sana?", He stuttered panicking moving agitated in his place.

"D..d.. don't turn..", she managed to scream in between the torture.

"Are you alright?", He asked.

"No I am not..", she yelled. It got onto her nerves because the pain she went through was because of him. It was all the time, her. Only her, she thought.

"I hate you", she cried remembering that this pain followed only to prove that her word was true when she said 'you know I love you' to him months back. Her words adding to his already misery and guilt. Nevertheless, he accepted all her curses wholeheartedly.

A few seconds until the contractions subsided. She took off the bra but felt uncomfortable to take off her undies. So she quickly wore the gown over it. However the real challenge was awaiting, she couldn't tie the strings at the back.

"Sidhaaarth..", she called him.

"Yes Sana..", he answered.

"I can't tie this gown at the back..", she said.

"Huh?", He stared at the floor not knowing what he was supposed to do.

"Help me..", she said

"C.. can I turn?", He asked.

"How else would you help?", She asked irritated as her hormones got out the best.

He turned around, she was facing him, her back was open. He took steps closer to her. They both stood in silence for a few seconds not making eye contact as his eyes were glued to the floor.

She helplessly turned around. A glance of her bare back with her little floral undie and he quickly lifted his gaze to tie the first pair of strings with shivering hands, then the second and the final one which was just below the place where her undergarment ended.

The entire time he was tying the knots, she was reminded of how helpless she was. Her eyes closed while the stream of tears kept flowing. It wasn't the first time he saw her skin but it did reminded her of the first time which brought pain to her already pained soul.

"Done.", He took a step back and she turned around only to find him kneeling on the floor with his hands folded.

"Sorry Sana..", he pleaded. It was then she understood that even he was reminded of the day. The day which was the reason they were here. How different it could have been today if that day didn't exist in their lives. If she had chosen to attend Biology class than trying to prove her one uttered sentence to him. 'You know I love you..'

"I hate you", she yelled and cried bitterly while moving to sit on the bed.

"Aaaahhhhh..", she shrieked as her next round of contractions kicked in. Sidharth quickly stood up to stand beside her. The already angered Sana hit him on his torso in agony.

The doctor knocked before entering and saw her shrieking. She waited until Sana overcome before introducing herself to both the young adolescents. When she asked her permission to check on how much Sana has dialated, Sana went nervous but it was the need. Nodding her head, Sana slowly proceeded to take off her underwear, Sidharth diverted his sight to the wall on his left.