💙𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5 || "𝙸'𝙼 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙻𝚈 𝚄𝙽𝙲𝚄𝙻𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂."💙

Start from the beginning

(ASA'S PYJAMAS)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

ASAKHE SAT ON ONE OF THE BAR STOOLS NEAR THE COUNTER IN THE KITCHEN SIPPING ON SOME CHAMOMILE TEA.

The princess had woken up a few hours after everyone had gotten back and couldn't go back to sleep so she had gone to the kitchen to make some tea hoping that it would help slightly.

"You're awake." Alec's voice broke her from her thoughts and the blonde turned around in her seat only to indeed spot the Lightwood male standing in the kitchen's entrance.

"Yeah and I guess he really didn't wanna go shopping." Asa sighed softly and she smiled lightly when she heard Alec chuckle.

"How you feeling? You had us worried." Alec asked as he walked further into the kitchen before finding a seat beside the blonde girl.

"I'll be okay." Asa shrugged, especially considering everything else she's been through, she knew that she would bounce back.

"I'm sure you will." Alec agreed as he tucked a piece of the girls blonde hair behind her ear and the blonde girl sent him an appreciative smile back.

Asakhe then watched as her phone which was on the counter lit up and she let out a sad sigh as she saw her wallpaper which was a picture of her with her family.

Alec noticed how quick the blonde had deflated.

"You okay?" Alec asked concerned.

Asakhe shrugged. "I just feel like I've abandoned them when they need me the most but I also would've put them in more danger if I stayed." She explained.

"Don't think like that." Alec spoke softly as he moved his hand up and down the girls back and rubbed soft circles on it.

Asakhe sighed softly and leant into Alec's comforting embrace letting the Lightwood hold her.

"Come on, stand up." Alec sudden spoke as he was struck by an idea.

Asakhe was confused but went along with it, trusting the Lightwood was about to cheer her up in some way.

"Pass me your phone." Alec demanded softly and the girl did as asked before watching as Alec typed away and soon enough 'In Too Deep' by Why Don't We had begun to softly play.

The blonde looked up at the raven haired man with slight surprise and Alec only chuckled softly.

"I'm not completely uncultured princess." He smirked.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you Alexander?" Asa asked and the Lightwood only smiled and sent the blonde a wink.

Alec then gently linked one of his hands with Asakhe's and spun her around and he smiled when he heard her laugh.

Asa wrapped her arms around Alec's neck as his went to her waist and the two continued to dance.

The blonde rested her head on Alec's chest and let out a content sigh and smiled happily when Alec rested his chin on her head.

The princess moved her head so that she could make eye contact with Alec and her smile only grew when Alec moved to rest his forehead on hers.