'Now when I think about it...I haven't find Lucas's scent here...along with the Divine Beast's... Where is he?' Ingrid thought.

Meanwhile in the Imperial Palace of Obelia~

'Oh my God, they're so cute!' Two maids named Hannah and Ces thought as seeing both Athanasia and Nayeli peacefully eating their sweets.

Hannah and Ces, they are two common born maids who are currently working in the abandoned Ruby Palace which is now used as storage.

They knew Lilian when she came to the Ruby Palace to be nanny of the future child of the Emperor which they find her strange, especially when she came from honorable and proud noble family.

And she could just get married to one of the finest and wealthiest gentlemen.

But they changed their mind when they saw how nice and polite Lily was and she didn't have the arrogant and ambitious personality like typical noblewomen does.

They even were stunned by seeing the gorgeous dancer of Siodonna, Diana whom beauty resembles a fairy's.

They never knew what happened to them after the day of check-up for the soon to be heir or why they disappeared.

They even thought it was one of the ambitious concubines who wanted to get back the attention of Emperor Claude but all of them were throw out from the Ruby Palace by the Imperial Knights through Claude's orders.

He didn't want to be near a woman who isn't Diana and even threatening them that he will kill them, did create a huge impact and no noble brought up the subject of the harem since it was better being kicked out in shame than being murdered by the cold-hearted Emperor.

"I can't believe His Majesty found his long lost heir! The Princess! Aww, she looks so cute and lovely!" Hannah spoke in affectionate and endearingly towards the young Princess Athanasia's adorable appearance.

"The Princess is very cute, Hannah. Along with the tribal child... It's very surprising to see one in person...I thought they never like being around in Obelia or other kingdoms around here" Ces said as being curious how did Athanasia befriended a Tribal girl and adopted her as her older sister.

Very curious, especially when Nayeli is Amerindian descent.

"Maybe is because of the type of clothing the Princess is wearing. That's definitely Siodonna's fashion...or a southern lands's kingdoms's fashion custom" Hannah said which Ces nodded by knowing there's another kingdoms in the Southern Continent besides Siodonna.

Like the Kingdom of Lupit, Kingdom of Castia, and other kingdoms or nations in the Southern Continent.

They wonder this, where they were living all this time in the Southern Continent?

"Nay-Nay, did that red haired mister was the knight named Felix that Lily sometimes talked about?" Athanasia whispered to Nayeli who nodded in agreement.

"Yes, and he does have that gentle look in his eyes. Unlike that Emperor...Did he do something on you?" Nayeli asked which Athy shook her head and looked at her with her big, round jeweled blue eyes.

"No, Papa... didn't do anything to Athy. But he tricked Athy by mentioning about Mama and his sharp dragon like gaze kept staring at Athy! He's a meanie...but...he looks like he's searching for Mama. I think he misses her"-Athanasia

"Who wouldn't be? From what I heard from Mamá, your papa did loved your mama a lot enough that he wanted her to stay with him. I mean it's like what married couple do like Sultana Anaya and Sultan Aslan or my Tío Klaus and Tía Layla"-Nayeli