- 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟶𝟸 | 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝

Meet me at our spot

They can't find us there

***

Friday, May 26, 2017

Y/N

"YOUR CONFESSION IS GOING VIRAL." was the first thing my manager, Miss Jeanette Tacey, said to me after she answered her phone.

It was now past midnight, and after the call with Elle had ended and after changing into some pyjamas, I called my manager with a reason that I wanted to know what she thought about the situation.

"And so is Niall's tweet," I responded. "Y/ship/N is going viral everywhere, Jean. In Twitter, Instagram, everywhere."

"I know, I know," Jean said. "But you know, this is actually a great thing."

"Is it?" I raised a brow.

"Yes." I could tell she was nodding on the other side of the line. "With that going viral, it would increase the fame of your name."

"I got that figured." I sighed. "Should I respond to Niall's tweet though? I'm currently having an internal debate with myself about it."

"I think you should." She answered. "Look, I know you aren't one for fame, and you just want to make the people happy, and well, I reckon responding to his tweet would make them happy. So, you should do it. But if you don't want to, then you don't have to."

"Alright." I nodded. "Thanks, Jean."

"No problem." From the way she spoke, I knew she was smiling. "You should go to bed, it's already past midnight."

"I will." I smiled. "You should go to bed too Jean."

"I will, Y/N," she replied. "Good night."

"Good night."

And then I hang up.

I sighed for the nth time today, placing my phone down beside me on the bed. Intertwining my fingers on top of my stomach, I glared at my blanket-covered feet, thinking about the entire day.

Or more specifically, the tweet.

After an exasperated breath, I picked up my phone, opened my Twitter, and searched for the said tweet. I blinked, arguing with myself whether I should just comment on the tweet or quote tweet it. I sighed again, deciding to just comment on it.

---

Y/N Zemira Holmes
@ynlockholmes

Idk Niall. Maybe yes, maybe no. The world may never know:)

---

I tapped on the reply button, exiting the app before shutting my phone, placing my phone on my bedside table. I removed my glasses, gently placing them beside my phone. I dug myself deeper into my bed, hiding beneath my white blankets. Shutting my eyes, I tried to remove everything going inside my mind.

And before I knew it, I fell into a deep sleep, forgetting everything that happened that day.

---