Chapter 3.

||Stan's POV||

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes making me turn away and groan. I fall off my bed cracking my back.
"Fucking ow..."
I lay back down on the floor cuddled up on the ground now thinking about what happened yesterday. I start crying letting my tears run down my face giving up on attempting to go anywhere today. She's the only thing i've ever known and loved I can't imagine being without her but Kyle was right I shouldn't have missed our anniversary I'm such a shitty person. I don't even know why I'm still here or what's keeping me here. My dad is an alcoholic, my sister is off at college, My Mom is always gone working and if she isn't she's fighting with my dad. I don't even have anywhere to go except Kenny's apartment that he shares with Marjorine but they're a couple and I don't wanna bother them all the time! I sit up still crying but this time I reach for whatever's in my drawer i pull out a pencil sharpener. It helps usually but sometimes the alcohol works better making me pass out. Before I begin cutt¡ng myself i grab some new clothes and change out of them. I'll visit the flower shop again today to drop off the clothes. I walk back over to my spot with new clothes on and I grip the blade in my right hand I press harshly again my skin and start dragging it down my thigh. My chest starts to feel the adrenaline rush going threw me and I stop at half way down my thigh and do it again. I start zoning out and just started dragging the blade anywhere on my body. Some of them haven't started bleeding but left a mark. I finally snap out of my trance happy once again but then look down at my thighs and my heart dropped. I forgot how sharp it was and there's about 15 bleeding scars on each thigh i look at my arms and there's another 15 on each arm. I forgot how carried away I can get I roll my eyes and wipe my tear stained face and get up walk into the bathroom and just pat my scars down until they stop bleeding. I walk back into my room and grab my earbuds playing some music. I put Kyle's spare clothes into the backpack i'm carrying and walk out of my house to get into my car and drive to the flower shop.
||Timeskip to the flower shop||
I walk in to see the redhead boy looking down at a chart I walk up to the counter that he's at and ring the bell that's on the counter. He jumps with surprise and shock and looks right at me. I stare at him wondering what would it feel like to run my fingers through his hair. It's probably a little knotted but fluffy. He speaks up
"Is there anything you need sir?"
He teases
"Oh yeah uh.."
I grab the spare clothes from my bag and hand them to him but my sleeve slides up a little. Kyle goes pale and grabs my arms roughly. I winced a little from the sudden pain going throughout my arm. He pulls me into the bathroom once again and says
"Sit on the counter and stay there while I grab stuff to clean those scars."
I sit there not really wanting to be here so i get up but then Kyle comes back in with rubbing alcohol, bandages, bandaids and cotton balls. He looks me dead in the eyes.
"Oh no you don't sit your ass down Stanley."
He spat out at me. I complied. He walks over to me and lifts my right arm with his left hand and rubs his fingers over the fresh wounds that were made 20 minutes ago. i shudder in pain. He puts a little rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball but before he puts it on the scars he warns me.
"Okay this is going to sting. If you need go to stop then tell me to stop or tap my shoulder."
I nod quietly not saying a word he pressed the cotton ball right on the wound. without thinking i grip his shoulder while i flinch in pain. Kyle moves his hips foward to get into a better position to take care of my wound. But god did he look graceful when caring or helping someone. He backs of to look up at me while holding his shoulder he smiles a little
"This is gonna hurt for the both of us huh?"
I sightly smiled but quickly start frowning.
||After Stan gets his wounds cleaned||
We walk out of the bathroom together and I start walking to the door before I stopped myself saying something.
"Um..Thank you Kyle. For taking care of me..Goodnight."
I run out of there before he could say anything. Oh my god that was embarrassing!! But I'm glad someone was there to take care of me. I rush back over the my car and start it making my way back home.

(I made this while I was half asleep.)
(Sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes.)
(Word count: 884)
-Silly pookie‼️