Ch 3: Unfamiliar Summonings

Start from the beginning

She had seen plenty of jerks in her existence; though It was unexpected from someone who seemed like a high ranking individual. Then again class does not always determine manners.

Behind them a male demon in a crowd commented to his buddy.

"Damn, only a heartless monster would knock over a girl like that."

"I guess only gifted demons like him could get away with that huh." His friend said.

No. He wouldn't be getting away with that.

"Good morning Iruma-sama! I have been waiting for you for 6 hours and six minutes!" He gleefully announced

"Oh hey Asmodeus... WAIT 6 HOURS?! You don't have to wait that long!"

"Hm? Alright then. Oh yeah let's skip the formalities Iruma, just call me Azz-kun"

"Azz huh, Okay."

"May I carry your bag?"

Erica fumed silently.

Asmodeus that freaking snake. He was so willing to kill Iruma just yesterday, now he's following him like a lovesick puppy?

Did this proud demon just submit to Iruma? Without the slightest hint of contempt at the fact? Was his concussion that bad? These complex internal relations within the same species were all so foreign to her. It was somewhat confusing in the Overworld as well but she at least could make some sense of most of it.

Angels usually agreed on everything with very few exceptions, but if needed they could work together like a sort of hivemind. One example being their natural hatred of demons.

Maybe it would be beneficial to pick up a book on Netherworld society.

___

Asmodeus Alice would not leave Iruma's side even for one moment, like some sort of parasite. And the fact that he could think for even a second that his deranged attachment could even compare to the near decade she has spent with Iruma... No one here but her would know that. Which made this all the more frustrating. She must have been even more frustrated than the grouchy looking teacher who came through the door who was supposedly responsible for the familiar summoning ritual.

"Be silent." He said

That advisor, embodied everything she thought demons were, he had it all: a permanent frown, horns, dark and kind of scary, also a generally pitiful looking face. All she needed was to see him being casually cruel to innocents to seal this demonic package.

"I am Naberius Kalego. And I will be your advisor. The school entrusts me with this event. Why?" He continued "Because I'm the only one who can determine weather or not you are useless trash or remotely useful trash. But trash either way."

"...Especially if said trash uses the spotlight their grandfather gave them to cast a focus spell, then hate the audacity to cause a commotion immediately after..."

And that package was sealed. It was clear he seemed to be specifically targeting Iruma.

She didn't really like him now.

"I will personally expel any failures so let this be a warning." He said

"Scary." One blue girl mumbled

"Right?" A pink haired one gushed

A third girl then chimed in, this one looking like an alien "I think the severity is a big part of his charm."

Gross.

"Be silent." Kalego then set down a pink, cutely adorned Tv thing displaying and a shaking heart with horns and a tail that explained the directions for the activity. Then Kalego promptly pushed down the TV. And soon destroyed it.