Chapter 177 Buying Lime, My Heart Was Shocked After
  Mu Qing debugged the mask machine in the backyard, he also gave the two children how to do it and let go. After all, this thing is not dangerous, there is nothing a child their age can do outside.
  As for her, she directly contacted the colleague who bought the lime last time.
  Fortunately, that colleague still has a lot of lime at home, and the reserves are sufficient, and the current price is not too high. Mu Qing still traded grain for lime, which was a deal that both parties were satisfied with.
  But the transaction is a transaction, Mu Qing thought about it and finally mentioned that some medical supplies such as medicines have been exchanged recently, and she has no control over whether the other party wants to do so.
  Thinking of this, Mu Qing felt that she should send a message to Jun's family and Zhang's father. Of course, thinking of Zhen Wan, she thought she could also send a WX to Zhen Wan and Zhou Zhou. After all, although it cannot be said directly, it can be mentioned. Whether the other party wants to listen is the other party's business.
  And she estimated that, based on her previous performance, everyone would listen to her if nothing happened.
  Without thinking too much, Mu Qing went directly to Zhen Wan's house in the front yard. The family has been quite busy recently, and they haven't seen each other except chatting online since the last time they talked.
  Speaking of which, they lived so close together, it seemed a bit inhumane.
  However, she didn't want to invite the other party to her home either. For others, she thinks it is really difficult to trust her in her life, even Jun Zhao.
  However, she is still willing to help those who are better for herself when she can.
  Within two minutes, she entered the front yard. The courtyard is very tidy, but under the eaves, each family has put tall cabinets to separate the doors of each house, and also to store things.
  Mu Qing doesn't care about this, as long as everyone cleans it up. It's not because of her cleanliness or something, but that although the weather is not as hot as it is, it is still a hot weather. If it is really messy, it is easy to get sick.
  Not to mention that there is an infectious disease such as the plague that is always on top of her head, which really makes people very nervous.
  She came to the door of Zhen Wan's house, and knocked on the door, "Zhen Wan, are you home?
  "
  "Come in quickly." As soon as the door in front of Mu Qing opened, Zhen Wan hurriedly let Mu Qing into the room.
  "What are you doing?" Mu Qing asked directly after sitting down. She was more curious about what her good friend was busy with these days. After all, it felt like the other party had less time to chat these days.
  Since Zhen Wan moved here, she has been in contact with Mu Qing more. However, in the past few days, the contact between the two of them has become less, mainly because Zhen Wan feels a lot busy.
  "It's nothing, I just picked up some work from outside and came back to do it." Zhen Wan smiled and brought over the bamboo basket that was put aside.
  Mu Qing looked over, and then understood what it was, it was making clothes. Thinking about Zhen Wan's liking for this before the end of the world, and then thinking about the ancestor who made clothes in the backyard, thinking that he could connect the two of them by then.
  "That's okay, it's relatively easy." Mu Qing nodded, but didn't say anything now, let's not talk about things that don't make sense, so as not to offend others when it doesn't work. Although they are very good friends, all relationships need to be managed, and the rarer the relationship, the more it needs to be cherished and cared for.
  "Now I can do this too." Zhen Wan couldn't help but smile a little bit, "Speaking of it, the job in the government is the most stable, but there is no chance." "There will be later."
  Mu Qing is also helping during this time I asked Zhen Wan to find a job, but it was really difficult to get a good and decent formal job.
  She really couldn't tell Zhen Wan about some bad things.
  "Thank you for your good words." Fortunately, Zhen Wan is not a complaining character, on the contrary, she is very gentle and doesn't complain about anyone.
  "What's the matter with you coming back?" Zhen Wan still knows Mu Qing quite well. If it's okay, she probably won't come here at this time. After all, it's almost time for lunch now. "I have something to talk
  to Tell me." Mu Qing thought for a while, and then said: "I wonder if you have heard anything recently?" What
  Mu Qing thought was, if the other party knew about it and took precautions
If so, she will not speak.
  "My parents don't know each other well outside. I stay at home every day and don't hear anything..." Zhen Wan frowned when she heard this, fearing that something unexpected would happen, "Qingqing, are you here?" Bian is considered a local, what's the matter?"
  Seeing Zhen Wan's worried expression, Mu Qing didn't say anything to make her relax, after all, the more nervous she is at this time, the better, so that she can be vigilant enough.
  Facing the plague that may be life-threatening in the future, I really can't be too nervous.
  "There are some situations. Let me tell you, when the time comes, tell your parents not to publicize it everywhere." Mu Qing said that the greetings that should be greeted before should be clearly stated. If the publicity is everywhere by then, he will not It's not good to be human.
  "Don't worry, don't you worry about me?" Zhen Wan was relatively relaxed when facing her good friend, and at this time she also made a promise not to spread the word.
  "Didn't my dad pick up my two younger brothers this morning?" Mu Qing pointed in the direction of his home, and then continued, "After my two younger brothers came back, they told us that they heard the teachers in private Said to prepare some supplies and medicines.”
  Yes, now generally no one will stockpile supplies anymore, because basically no family has this condition. Moreover, the government's supply of materials is still sufficient, at least to the extent that it can be said that it will not starve to death.
  Therefore, it is naturally abnormal to say that some materials need to be stored now. It is said that gold is stored in minor disasters, and food is stored in major disasters. If a major disaster really comes, only food is the most precious and the only thing that can hold the right to speak.
  "This? Will there be a plague?" Zhen Wan thought that many people had died in the past two years, so she was a little scared.
  "I don't know, but you also know that the teachers at my brother's school are very well connected, so as soon as they come back today, I'm going to buy some things." Mu Qing didn't force others to prepare like himself
  , If Zhen Wan's family really can't get anything to prepare, she can help if she needs it later.